Budget 15-20K Redmi Note 13 Pro + Mi Protect

RahulIyer

Recruit
I'm thinking of buying the Redmi Note 13 Pro in the Amazon Republic Day Sale. Also considering Mi Complete Protect with it to avoid another shattered screen incident like my last one. (It fell out of my pocket, smh). Has anyone used this insurance plan? I'd love to hear about your experiences to help me decide.

Bought redmi note pro 13 5g (12gb / 256gb) few days ago.
Did not go for any plans.

If you find a tempered glass, you can camera lens protector and good body cover share here.
Ty
While I appreciate that, my previous phone screen shattered despite having both a case and a screen protector. Therefore, I'm hesitant to take any risks with my new one.

There is an update from 14.0.2.0 to 14.0.3.0 which has caused massive battery drain issue to almost all users.

Waiting for hyperos, may roll out in last week of January or early March.

Overall I find the phone impressive (I am not into custom rooms)
Do you think its worth getting the pro+ over the pro...I know it will be down to personal preference but asking since you had the pro...

Do you think its worth getting the pro+ over the pro...I know it will be down to personal preference but asking since you had the pro...
I preferred pro as cameras are same in both. (rest technical stuff was not interested or cared about)

Go for coral blue color only, looks awesome.
In pro+ it is leather coated
In pro it is matte material (looks better)

Again a personal choice.
While I appreciate that, my previous phone screen shattered despite having both a case and a screen protector. Therefore, I'm hesitant to take any risks with my new one.
You know more about caring your mobile do decide best accordingly or case and glass from spigen is enough.

I preferred pro as cameras are same in both. (rest technical stuff was not interested or cared about)

Go for coral blue color only, looks awesome.
In pro+ it is leather coated
In pro it is matte material (looks better)

Again a personal choice.

You know more about caring your mobile do decide best accordingly or case and glass from spigen is enough.
Thanks bro

Back