Redmi 4 Note live event

Also it's not like there will be no more sales of the note 4. They will do such stupid sales at least twice a month for the next few months till they launch another Mi device. After that we will probably be able to buy on Mi site easily since people will be running after Mi 6 or something else.

Ordered on MI.com , but it hasn't shipped yet.
Grey 3gb ram 32gb storage @ 11k + Mi protect for 600 and a screen protector.
1k cheaper than the RN3 for same config + Better battery, Newer SOC, Curved glass display and a less crappy camera :D

What's the phone like, some first hand impression ? Especially the feel of phone & venerated battery plz
Sorry, not yet reached and it'll go to directly to the friend's address who lives in other city so I will not be able to even see the phone.
Were you able to order it immediately? Or did it took you multiple tries?
I was able to order in 1st try very easily.

Ordered on MI.com , but it hasn't shipped yet.
Grey 3gb ram 32gb storage @ 11k + Mi protect for 600 and a screen protector.
1k cheaper than the RN3 for same config + Better battery, Newer SOC, Curved glass display and a less crappy camera :D
lol curved glass :p
BTW gadgets360 gave the camera a 7/10 ratings so don't expect so much.

IMG-20170125-WA0001.jpg
Sorry was disconnected. Ordered on flash sale and got it on Wednesday. It was easy for order one through flash sale. I followed as said in the link below
http://www.flashsaletricks.com/auto-buy-chrome-extension-for-flash-sale/

Placed the order and took COD as payment option as it is easy to swipe your card when it is delivered than making the payment. People interested in the phone can try that, it did work for me.

I've given up on buying this Xiaomi phone. Even when the phone was in cart it ran out of stock and FK auto removed it from my cart. Money saved I guess. I'll use my present phone till it dies. And buy some other new phone from Amazon where I don't have to wait for such lottery type of sale.

Back