Car & Bike Red Bull Chris Pfieffer Show Coverage

Red Bull had organized a bike stunt show all over india at various places.Today the show took place at inorbit mall.The stunts were performed by none other than Chris Pfieffer on his BMW F800R.Seeing the world champ perform live was a very different experience.I can still feel the smell of burning rubbers.

Posting some pictures below

P1010165.jpg

P1010166.jpg

P1010170.jpg

P1010172.jpg

P1010174.jpg

P1010177.jpg

[youtube]phWzoiCub3Y[/youtube]

[youtube]bHRjyRs3hM0[/youtube]

That was awesome. Was it you who shot the video?

If yes, then brilliant work....much appreciated :D

P.S: Which camera was used to shoot the video?

i have a video and some 50 odd pix will put it up later....i can see me in one ur pix , give me my pix :mad:

30 mins to the show - 30 mins waiting - 45 mins show - 1 hr eating - 30 mins back home...the best ~4hrs of the day today.

p.s : nice shots from the lz10 there!!

Ya i was there too.. :eek:hyeah: i have real crappy snaps thanks to my cell :ashamed: he was supposed to be there from 7 to 10 today too but i missed that one.

RadioHeAd said:
Ya i was there too.. :eek:hyeah: i have real crappy snaps thanks to my cell :ashamed: he was supposed to be there from 7 to 10 today too but i missed that one.

7-10 am ? for what ? same show ? i highly doubt.

thetechmind said:
i have a video and some 50 odd pix will put it up later....i can see me in one ur pix , give me my pix :mad:

30 mins to the show - 30 mins waiting - 45 mins show - 1 hr eating - 30 mins back home...the best ~4hrs of the day today.

p.s : nice shots from the lz10 there!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

L33TWiZaRd said:
That was awesome. Was it you who shot the video?

If yes, then brilliant work....much appreciated :D

P.S: Which camera was used to shoot the video?

Yepp meh shoot it using panasonic LZ10

RadioHeAd said:

Really

thetoxicmind said:
ah, no burnouts eh? :p

[youtube]0Cjh98L-I7Q[/youtube]

Thanks for sharing this with us. :)

he did the same thing as well.....:hap2: wat a treat it was.....will post those shots / vids later...

he even did his back flip parking stunt, that was like :O

thetoxicmind said:
^ Looking forward to those vids being posted.

will be laying hands on the entire video *as in, entire stunt event, start to end* captured on a handycam by next week as well......if anyone would like to have it, will upload it somewhere for everyone :hap2::clap:

For now , I have a ~5 min long , 100 MB video from my phone.....how do i resize it to put on youtube ?

Burnouts are always the best.. ;) I still remember my days, when i was burning my bike's tyres like hell :bleh:

thetechmind said:
will be laying hands on the entire video *as in, entire stunt event, start to end* captured on a handycam by next week as well......if anyone would like to have it, will upload it somewhere for everyone :hap2::clap:

For now , I have a ~5 min long , 100 MB video from my phone.....how do i resize it to put on youtube ?

Use a video converter like total video convertor.

I use camtasia studio for editing videos for youtube.It renders videos pretty fast.You can get it from the official site and use it for 30 days for free.

Download Link

Back