Budget 51-70k Recommendations for casual gaming and office use laptop with 70-90whr batteries?

nemo_online

Disciple
Hi all,
  • What's your Budget? 60-75K ( after exchanging my old laptop)
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? keeping multiple tabs open for office work, MS office, casual gaming
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? Not much of weight considerations. 15.6 to 17 inchers are fine.
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? Brands that I detest - Acer, MSI, and highly doubt HP.
  • Any other considerations? Battery life of around 6 hours on light usage would be good. Prefer batteries with 90whr or at least 70whr. Screen should be of decent quality and not have completely washed out colours. Heating and cooling should be optimal. Looking for something that will last 5-7 years. (wishful thinking too much? :hungry:) Open to 11th and 12th gen processors. (Core i7 11th gen won't be too bad, I guess, for my requirements)
  • Open to buying from online and offline as well - based in Bengaluru.
Keeping the above in mind, has anyone used Gigabyte laptops? Thanks and regards.
Was looking at this before Amazon suddenly raised the price in a matter of seconds - https://tinyurl.com/2xyya4rd from 65k to 74k to 81K within minutes. Kudos to Amazon India for fooling customers like this.

Attachments

• Amazon-in-Gaming-Laptops_fake pricing.png
    Amazon-in-Gaming-Laptops_fake pricing.png
    696.6 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
i would suggest Asus tuf 15 meets all your requirements available for 60knwith card offer
Thank you for your recommendation. Yes, I had my eye on that. 11th gen processor should be fine, I guess, as my work doesn't need the latest and greatest. However, I doubt it will be 60K after discounts. It might come to 65k, but that is immaterial because I also have to budget 5k extra for 1 TB SSD. So ultimately, 70K.

Hi all,
  • What's your Budget? 60-75K ( after exchanging my old laptop)
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? keeping multiple tabs open for office work, MS office, casual gaming
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? Not much of weight considerations. 15.6 to 17 inchers are fine.
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? Brands that I detest - Acer, MSI, and highly doubt HP.
  • Any other considerations? Battery life of around 6 hours on light usage would be good. Prefer batteries with 90whr or at least 70whr. Screen should be of decent quality and not have completely washed out colours. Heating and cooling should be optimal. Looking for something that will last 5-7 years. (wishful thinking too much? :hungry:) Open to 11th and 12th gen processors. (Core i7 11th gen won't be too bad, I guess, for my requirements)
  • Open to buying from online and offline as well - based in Bengaluru.
Keeping the above in mind, has anyone used Gigabyte laptops? Thanks and regards.
Was looking at this before Amazon suddenly raised the price in a matter of seconds - https://tinyurl.com/2xyya4rd from 65k to 74k to 81K within minutes. Kudos to Amazon India for fooling customers like this.
Gigabyte has no aftersales presence and their build quality has been reviewed as being one of the worst from those who bought it in the past. Certainly not worth it for a laptop with high thermal loads.

With budget builds, you will always have to work around weight, fan noise, thermal limitations, poor battery life, so make the decision based on how casual your gaming will be as the compromises can be significant.

You could also check out Lenovo as their website allows customizations and upgrades at respectable prices and also has coupons and cashback offers.

Back