OC & Modding Recommend a CPU Cooler for AMD FX 8350!

Techie#1

Skilled
Please do recommend me a VFM Cpu(Air) cooler for the following configuration:
(Already purchased):
1)AMD FX8350
2)ASUS M5A97 EVO R2.0
3)ASUS 7850 2GB DCU2 (approx 11+ inch long)
4)CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1600FSB RAM ( 4X2=8GB)

Interested in light to moderate OC only(max to about 4.5/4.6ghz) on Air with the default Vcore!
# PSU : Corsair VX550W(2009 bought,.. from my old/current pc)

* Budget NOT high but surely recommend a Cooler that REALLY works effectively, even in the small budget
** Corsair vengeance are high profile rams, so put that in mind while recommending one(dont want to loose ram slots for installing the cooler)

So the OC experts..Please pour in your advise asap!

Hello Techie .. well I'm No Oc expert ...But Id recommend the CM Hyper 212 evo Or the NZXT GammaXX 200/300... they are efficient in cooling and bang for the Buck .. But then again considering you have Corsair vengence being a high profile ram .. coz of its heat-sink there's gonna be an issue about loosing a slot as you pointed out ... A Zalman Cnps 7000c or Cnps 9700 ( these are more forgiving with the ram to aftermarket cooler space , Unfortunately not sure if the latter is available in India ) But, If experience serves me right Id definitely make a budget for a Liquid based cooler in your case most probably Corsair h80i I hope My input helps and good luck with your en devour
Regards

Your most welcome .. Glad I could help .. do keep me posted on what you actually went for ^^ and good luck with the cooling :)

Back