reading reviews, saving and buying.... all4music..

all4music

Disciple
hi friends,

this is som from bangalore. as my handle suggests i love (to listen to) music. i know everybody does but few do it as a passion - like trying to have the best source, equipments etc. and for most of us moolah (money) is restricting factor.
so we have these wonderful communities which help us save money (really!!!? :bleh:) by choosing only the best for the price.

apart from music, 'm also an auto-mobile enthusiast. and ardent 2 stroke lover
oh yeah also love to travel, like photography.. [now that completes the list of 'i love to...' for an average joe ;) ]

somehow missed out on techenclave all these days. never mind 'm here now!! looking forward to some nice, informative and fun filled discussion :)

cheers,
som

Hi Som, Welcome to TE!

I see we have many things in common, 2 strokes, music, photography and audio equipment :p

thanks @bottle, sei, vivek and CA50
thank you for the wonderful welcome
:)

I see we have many things in common, 2 strokes, music, photography and audio equipment
ofcourse yes Sunnyboy!! and you would remember me - if at all - as bhpistorqintorpm on other biking forums :D

yeah since you are into photography would like to see additions in the photography thread from you
hi ggt, 'm kinda not 'into' photography .. i just like take pics on our drives/rides/treks ;)

Back