Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Valkyrie. 7/10.

Nice WW-II drama based on true story. Tom Cruise was not good, i don't expect him to do serious roles like this. lol he can do romantic stuff etc not this. Nice movie nevertheless.

Rockfella said:
Nice WW-II drama based on true story. Tom Cruise was not good, i don't expect him to do serious roles like this. lol he can do romantic stuff etc not this. Nice movie nevertheless.
He can't do serious roles? You gotta be kidding me. Watch A Few Good Men & The Last Samurai. You'll know what he is capable of.

Agree with you, both those movies were very very good and tom cruise was super in both. Another one where there is a lot of serious scenes is cocktail and I like that movie too.

Thats called as Versatility
Rockfella said:
Valkyrie. 7/10.

+1
Ethan_Hunt said:
He can't do serious roles? You gotta be kidding me. Watch A Few Good Men & The Last Samurai. You'll know what he is capable of.

Fast n Furious 2009 ====> a lot of places i felt like i was seeing the old FnF 1st version :S.. wasnt that much exciting :( Would say Okayish.. but Hell Yeah Vin Dieseal ROCKED! as usual :)

Duplicity ====> 7/10 and good towards ending and then ending scene / part is funny!

Transformers Revenge of the fallen - 8/10 it looks gr8 in Imax 3D :cool2:

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - 5.5/10 definitely not for HP fans..plz avoid it w8 for dvd :)

Transformers 2: 5/10---Lots of good CGI, but not good enough as a movie.

XMen:Wolverine: 7/10--- I liked it.

Ice Age: 8/10---- Good movie

sankat city- very nice movie 7/10

morning walk- also good- 7/10

new york - 7/10

kambhakht ishq- good time pass comedy- 6/10

the hangover-7/10

yes i watched all these movies in 2 days

ofcourse on pc .. :p

Back