Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Indiana Jones 4 - 6/10

not as good as the previous ones, just seems like indiana jones & friends and family reunion time.

Btw the bluray ver was so clear, i could see his fake chin from 3 ft away from my monitor :rofl:

Oye Lucky Lucky Oye... dint understand a shit about what was going on! all i knew was he was doing chories all over with some magic power where ppl were fooled by him like nething.. wht the hell was up wiht Paresh Rawal.. 3 diff roles :S was he in tripple role?

Oh to hell wiht that.. i just liked the ending dialouges when hez caught by the police ppl and the way he escapes..

I dont think i can rate this movie :S

Siva Manasula Sakthi - A routine romantic flick that is suitable for a casual one time watch. Good thing is the absence of any villains in the movie.

6/10 - Strictly for casual viewing..

b00gieMan said:
Oye Lucky Lucky Oye... dint understand a shit about what was going on! all i knew was he was doing chories all over with some magic power where ppl were fooled by him like nething.. wht the hell was up wiht Paresh Rawal.. 3 diff roles :S was he in tripple role?

Oh to hell wiht that.. i just liked the ending dialouges when hez caught by the police ppl and the way he escapes..

I dont think i can rate this movie :S

Loosen up man! :tongue:

And, I hate you for saying all those things to such an awesome movie.

rock_ya_baby said:
Loosen up man! :tongue:

And, I hate you for saying all those things to such an awesome movie.

Just watched it a couple of days back. Pretty good movie. I think that there has been quite a few decent hindi movies recently.

Bedtime Stories - 8/10

A fully timepass, fun family movie for kids and adults together. Plus it's fun to see Adam Sandler with less toilet jokes.. :p. Last Sandler comedy I saw with bearable stupid jokes was 50 First Dates, so this was another good watch.

Aloo Chaat - 9/10

This was surprisingly, a good movie. Quite a fun to watch. It's pretty much in the types of Oye Lucky and Khosla ka Ghosla, if not as brilliant as those two. Give it a watch, at least much better than other stupid movies going around these days (Aa Dekhein Jaraa, if you know what I mean).

PS: Gotta love the Chhadami mama... what a character!!

Aa Dekhein Jara - 3/10

Why did I even bother, even though it was on rented DVD? Although the basic plot was quite imaginative for bollywood movies, there are numerous ways to kill it and this movies shows them all. Bad story-writing, bad screenplay, bad direction, bad acting and bad background scores. All in one package. Biggest joke was, they placed a convenient scene for sequel (correct me if I'm wrong, but the background score that runs at this scene sounds amazingly familiar to National Treasure's background score)

Bedtime stories: 3/10

Didnt like 1 bit, used to like Sandler movies, but this was a cropper.

Watchmen: 10/10

A brilliant movie, I loved the storyline, and the soundtrack. If you thought Dev D and Gulal had well integrated music, this easily surpasses it with classics from Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix and Simon&Garfunkel...

Back