Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

WTF moments of my life from Yesterday -
A friend at work asked if I wanted to see 'The Lone Ranger'? I said Yes considering a few more were going as well. <- Should have said No.
A few had drinks. I didn't as I don't drink. <- Should have had a drink even it meant getting drunk for the first time.
Went to the Cinema Hall and sat through the entire movie as I had paid for my ticket. <- Sometimes it is better to let bygones be bygones.

A few lessons learned yesterday. Hopefully I won't make the same mistake in future.

The Lone Ranger - 4/10

Let me put it this way; If you had rated it 1/10, I would have considered that as being more than generous.
+1.exactly my thought. :)

watched Despicable Me 2 - well, I found it okayish. Not on par with first one. 6/10.

whenever the Minions speak/do anything half of the theater burst out laughing - and I wondered what/where am I missing the fun !! Well its funny enough at times but not always - i felt like the background laughters in sitcoms like HIMYM, TAHM etc. And story wise its disappointing.

5 was definitely better, but 6 wasn't bad either. I saw 6 last night and enjoyed it. The final chase sequence was laughable, but the rest of the action was done quite well.

Evil Dead was sort of a disappointment. It looked amazing from the Trailers, but sadly didn't match up to the original.

Evil Dead was really boring even at times i felt Shadows of Damned did a better representation of Evil Dead

Aashiqui 2 - 7/10

Decent TP movie. The USP of the movie seems to be the music. Aditya acted pretty well as a drunkard musician (he reminded me of Farhan Akhtar!) whereas Shraddha was just okayish with her acting. They both make a good pair.

Shall watch Kai Po Che next.

Back