Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Just found this very funny for some reason; the expression on Bruce is priceless.

YAE2N2N.jpg

Ironman 3 -> 8.5/10 Probably the best story from Marvel pictures so far. Continues the jolly mood from Avengers :) IMO, this should have been the Ironman 2.

Laughed my ass off when Mandarin was revealed :D Many comics fan might be outraged with the fate of Mandarin. I was surprised to see Sir Kingsley to take such a trivial role.

Guys, will be watching "Spirited Away" tomorrow. Which version of audio should I go with - English dub or Japanese?
I like looking at colors and fantasy stuff while watching an animation, so I don't prefer watching in Japaneses audio, unless the English dub is shitty of course. How's the English dub for this movie?

Reign of Assassins. 9/10

A good martial arts movie, after: Seven Swords. Loved the action, and story line. Near the end there is this "sword sharpening" scene, awesome and intense. The John Woo, style; is clearly evident, with sharp inline focus, and crisp editing (probably the best out there); for multiple story-tracks running simultaneously.

Reign-of-Assassins_zpse188ae59.jpg

A sword is a sword. No wonder, Tarantino chased the mantra 2x times.

:)

Am I the only one underwhelmed by IM3? Specifically Mandarin was such a copout after the awesome trailers and fantastic portrayal by Ben Kingsley.
IM1 and IM2 were great, this just felt randomly put together.

Back