Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Star Trek : Into darkness - 8/10. Benedict Cumberbatch gave an awesome performance. Chris Pine was fine as usual.

Go Goa Gone - 8.5/10. Ideally, it should be around 7.5, but a whole extra point for Kunal Khemu's superb comedic timing! He's a natural. Another thing which was great about the dialogues was the fact that in spite of having all sorts of abuses, it never gets jarring since they seemed quite natural and were never the highlight of the conversation.

Django Unchained -> 8/10

Typical Tarantino fare :) The last 20 mins could be better though. Christopher Waltz stole the show as usual.

Star Trek in IMAX was out of the world (no pun intended ). 9/10 easily ..
Those space ships scene were amazing.
I literally forgot to pass popcorn from my hand to my mouth for 2-3 minutes in one of the wrap zone scenes ..so immersive

Watching Chasme Buddhor new one as i wrote this. Stupid, useless Piece of Sh!t movie. Crap, crap, crap.
Words are less to describe this worst movie. Wasted my bandwidth on this junk.

Jolly LLB - 2/10 Typical movie and not so entertaining. Bakwaas in short.

^^ How did u (and others as well) even had the 'faith' in such movies btw?
Any movie which has song yelling kamina etc.. and coming from the fatty's anthology of direction.. How in the world does the movie even gathers even the slightest of interest is really a huge question.

Kai Po Che - 9/10
Brilliant movie. Simply magnificent.
Never has any movie captured the emotions and depicted events in such a nicely intertwined way as this one.
Direction was top notch. Never expected such a movie would come out from our industry after witnessing the usual trash.
The young cast proved its worth in gold. Mr Kaul did a fantastic job as well.

Truly a masterpiece. Used to think Lagaan has done it for this lifetime.. Kai po che in a way challenged it imho.

Back