Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Can anyone suggest some good animation movies that might have come in last 2 years or so ? I haven't watched any animation movie in quiet some time.

Can anyone suggest some good animation movies that might have come in last 2 years or so ? I haven't watched any animation movie in quiet some time.

What all have you watched this far? These have come out in the last few years.

Up
How to Train your Dragon
Despicable Me
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
Ice Age 4: Continental Drift
Wreck it Ralph
Kung Fu Panda 2
Rio
Puss in Boots
Cars 2

Can anyone suggest some good animation movies

How to train your dragon (Best of the lot for me)
Cars 2 (people didnt liked it, i have seen it about 5-6 times now)
Wreck It Ralph (Got cheated of an oscar. Brave was a silly choice.. )
Wall E (Touching story and ace voice acting)
Rango (Different and good)

@raksrules: Go for Croods.. it seems to be doing well

On topic:
Midnight Run - 7.8/10
I think Hangover fans will love this.

Cobra - 5.5/10
Duped into watching this. Regretted from the word go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quite amazing animated movies released in recent years, First of all, do watch Toy Story 3 if you haven't yet, it 'll surely make you cry.
Then, Wreck It Ralph
Batman Dark Knight Returns part 1 & 2
Adventures of TinTin

Iron Man 3 - 6/10. Well, better than IM2.

Requiem for a Dream (2000) : awesome movie. A typical Aronofsky movie. Rated 7.5/10.

David - 7.5/10
Worth a watch, excellent direction and performances by some. Didnt like the '99 story much but the first and the last stories were pretty good and well made. Great songs too.

Wreck it Ralph
Tangled
How to train your dragon
Toy Story 3
Adventures of Tintin

Star Trek Into Darkness : 7.5/10. Nice story, great action scenes, amazing score. A very nice, enjoyable sci-fi movie. Benedict Cumberbatch nails every second of his screentime.

The only thing I disliked about the movie is..
the ending. I loved how the movie made Spock push his own limit by showing his emotional side, but there was no weight to that scene, since it was totally negated by their pulling a cure-all blood thing on Kirk. It's not bad, still could've been handled in a lot better way.

Star Trek Into Darkness - 8/10

Cumberbatch stole the show! Played the role of the antagonist magnificently. Some of Spock's dialogues were hilarious. xD

Back