Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Fast Five ~ 7.9/10
Green Hornet ~ Can't rate.. it was an Okay movie, had fun towards the climax, the main guy (green hornet) was not suitable for the part and felt Dumb and over acted
Thor ~ 9/10 (from my point of view) Super awesome movie, not just Special FX but also good utilization of certain theories. Character selected for Thor was the best, Awesome movie overall, regret not watching it in Theatre.

Dhobi Ghat - 8/10

Exceeded my expectation, great work Kiran Rao. The performances, the cinematography, the background score, the runtime and the direction were spot-on.

Firelight - 6/10
Fairly generic period romance but the scene where the guy tries to take the key from the girl was totally hot and made the movie worth watching :D

73JGg.jpg

Bodyguard. 2/10 :facepalm: if it wasn't for my gf i would have never watch'd this BS movie.

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan: 6/10. As Xtechmaniac said-One time Watch.

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Even the Couples Who were making out, stopped and Took Notice.

LOL :lol:

Need to watch this one soon before it gets out of the theaters. :(

Thor - 7/10

The visuals were great. Some parts of the story was ridiculous. Remaining story was ok. :p

Aurthur - 7/10 Another spoiled by money kid getting everything straight. Like wake up sid.

Grave Encounters - 8/10 . The first half was great not showing the ghosts but the second half the director screwed it up. Ghosts dont show up physically like that and the film took a wrong direction of building itself manipulating doors and closing exits. IT ruined the experience.

Decided out of blue to watch the full Shrek collection (1,2,3,4)

Shrek 1 - 8/10
A good bit of humor for kids but with enough for grown ups to get a good laugh, too.

Shrek 2 - 8.5/10
Although not as original and clever as the first film, Shrek 2 is also incredibly funny and irreverent, introducing new lively secondary characters in an animation that is excellent fun for both adults and kids. LOVE THE PUSS IN BOOTS

Shrek 3 - 4/10
Just ok. Definitely the worst of the series and a lot of jokes fall flat but there are some really funny moments to keep it mildly entertaining.

Shrek 4 - 5/10
While it was a step up from Shrek 3, this just did not live up to 1 and 2.

I guess Shrek 2 is the best of the series, while 3 was absolutely horrendous.

Singham - 8/10 - didnt expect it to be that good.

The Terminal - 9/10 - must watch

You have got Mail - 8/10

Forrest Gump - 10/10 - Brilliant movie

Final Destination Series - First 2 were decent the next 2 were horrible.

Sleepless in Seattle - 7/10

Chillar Party - 7/10 - decent movie one time watch

Pirates of Caribbean - Stranger Tides - 7/10

Back