Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Baby - 7/10
One of the better movies from Bollywood. Could have been better if not for some of those fake tension creating moments and some unexplained character behaviour. Especially the Al-Dera cop.
Escape Plan - 5/10
Could have been better. Arnie and Sly together need a better movie than this.

LOL "Romcom" and "Guys" don't really gel well together :D at least not my cup of tea. You need to ask gals really.

Hasn't the new romcom channel "Romedy Now" started up recently? At least on tata sky. Have you checked it out?

LOL "Romcom" and "Guys" don't really gel well together :D at least not my cup of tea. You need to ask gals really.

Hasn't the new romcom channel "Romedy Now" started up recently? At least on tata sky. Have you checked it out?

I know that.

But my better half has assigned me to source Romcom movies o_O but I am too uninterested to search for them on IMDB or rotten tomatoes.

On the name of romcom I have shown her gone girl :D, interstellar, nothing but the truth and what not. She is really pissed now. Need to show her a good romantic movie this weekend or I will be sleeping on couch :banghead::banghead:

"She is really pissed now" hahaha I can imagine after the movies you scammed her to watch :D

BTW, one movie comes to mind which can be enjoyed by both of you (because I actually liked it) It's "Amelie" which for some reason I found quite "light" not too dripping with romance which normally would make me nauseous :D

For more movie suggestions I guess a quick google for "top romantic comedy movies" should give you some good lists.

here are my suggestions:
1. how to lose a guy in 10 days
2. 27 dresses
3. knocked up
4. Amelie
5. Almost famous
6. Say Anything... (john cusack)
7. Moonrise kingdom (not romedy but good movie)
8. Audrey Hepburn's My Fair Lady
9. Gregory Peck's Roman Holiday
10. There is a classic movie where the rich hollywood actor tries to live a poor life. the heroine is very beautiful but known to have a very bad temper. not getting the name of movie.

11. My sassy girl (korean with english sub titles. not that stupid english movie)
12. Annie hall
10. found it... The movie name is Sullivan's Travels and the actress is Veronica Lake. This movie is a must watch too.

Back