Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

X-Men - Days of the Future Past

Good performance by Jackman and McAvoy. Lawrence as Mystique is much better here than she was in First Class. Humour is well utilised and action is jawdropping, especially the climax.

Blink's portals are also fun to watch.

blink.gif

giphy+%2833%29.gif

9.5/10

PS: Stay after credits.

^ For (Choose the best answer):-

1) Threatening colleague
2) Killing protected species
3) Drunk driving
4) Homicide
5) Churning out head splitting duds
6) Trying to be a pedobear

X-Men: DOFP - 8/10 : Really enjoyed it, especially because it erased X3 from the time line. Quicksilver's scene was the highlight for me.
Maleficent - 7/10: Interesting take on the Sleeping Beauty story, movie looked great and Jolie did a good job. I really disliked that the movie fell back to standard Disney tropes in the last 5 mins.

The raid 2 : berandal.... 8/10...Great story, good action, lot of violence but lacked in pacing the movie. There is more action than raid 1 but the length of movie makes action less.
But still the movie is good, best action in this year.
Dubbing could have been better, but it's better than last movie.

Movie is just great but it would have been better if they have released in original dubbed version with subtitles..
Dubbing look odd to ear for whole movie..

X-Men: DOFP - 8/10 : Really enjoyed it, especially because it erased X3 from the time line. Quicksilver's scene was the highlight for me.
Agree. Wish there were more of Quicksilver (Although we gonna see a version of him in Avengers2). 3D was underwhelming but the storyline was superb.
Where exactly in the X men series time line does Wolverine wake up in the end?

Agree. Wish there were more of Quicksilver (Although we gonna see a version of him in Avengers2). 3D was underwhelming but the storyline was superb.
Where exactly in the X men series time line does Wolverine wake up in the end?

Someone made a pretty nice pictorial time line. Spoilers at the link of course.

http://imgur.com/a/B2M1n

He wakes up back in 2023. From the point he went back. He is basically missing his memories from 1973 through to 2023. There will be a lot of questions open of course. How is his relationship with quicksilver. Did he ever get an Adamantium skeleton? (I am thinking not).

Edge of tomorrow. 9/10..
Clever plot, fast pacing of movie, Kick ass Emily blunt destroying mimic with sword, tom cruise best performance after Jerry Maguire, all this make best summer movie this season...

Back