Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

XTechManiac

Adept
May 1, 2010
Kolkata
UP (2009) - 8.5/10

Can't believe I put this movie off for so long, especially being a great fan of Pixar Studios.. In the field of animation movies of all time, Pixar dominates the top positions.

The emotional impact is beautiful. Up is truly a film for all ages. Great Watch! :p

Apr 28, 2009
Brampton
Due to the recent hype of Toy story 3, I decided to give this trilogy a try..

Toy Story 1 : 8.25/10 A few scenes are exceptionally hilarious, I never thought this movie would turn out this way

Toy Story 2 : 8/10 This one had more number of comic scenes, but they weren't equal to the quality of some of the comic scenes of the first movie, the story also was given more attention to in this one

Waiting for HD release of the third now..:D

Kevin Lane

Adept
Sep 23, 2009
XTechManiac said:
UP (2009) - 8.5/10

Can't believe I put this movie off for so long, especially being a great fan of Pixar Studios.. In the field of animation movies of all time, Pixar dominates the top positions.
The emotional impact is beautiful. Up is truly a film for all ages. Great Watch! :p

I also liked it the same when I saw it. I will second the ratings.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I watched "Basic Instict" again today. I had watched it in 1992 when it was released. Though the movies is overall 6.5/7 BUT The character of Catherine Trammel and the way it has been played by Sharon Stone, makes it 8.5/9.0 for me.

I was facsinated by The character of Catherine Trammel at that time and today again the feeling was overwhelmingly same. It is so bold, so maniplutative,So seductive ans so so so..... A few scenes are unforgettable(The Leg Swicth, I was not dating him.....). Sharon never looked more beutifull again and sadly never again got a stronger character.

devesh38

Adept
Sep 11, 2008
Mumbai
Passengers : 8/10

I enjoyed watching Passengers, its cinematography and good acting, and last twist, i liked all............. but was slow at times........... dont know why it was underrated in imdb(5.6/10)..........

RS4 said:
once upon a time in mumbai: 8.5/10

Once Upon a Time in Mumbai

i saw that movie on its first day release, was thoroughly dissappointed by the story and some bad direction in few scenes........plus it was said to be filmed in 80s but the cinematography at most scenes was looking 2000s except few scenes............ although dialogues were well written and well acted too.......... but i would rate it 5/10.........

nit_the_techie

Disciple
Jun 14, 2010
Raajneeti good movie 8/10 ( some scenes looked copied from sarkar and sarkar raj)
Udaan 4/10 very bad movie only some scenes good

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

how is lafangey parindey ??

stalker

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
The other guys - 7/10 slapstick cop comedy. Very fun.
The girl with the dragon tattoo. A must watch. I'm off to buy the trilogy of books

devesh38

Adept
Sep 11, 2008
Mumbai
Kill Bill 1.................. 9/10

awesome awesome movie.......... i am cursing myself for not seeing that movie till now........ cant wait to see the kill bill 2 tonight.............

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Saw a tamil flick with my wifey yesterday - Naan Mahan Alla - 8/10.

Although the name sounds stupid and a bit like a b-grade flick, the movie stars Kartik, Surya's bro and Kajal Aggarwal, the Saroja chick. The first half is based on romance and the second half is completely action. Rest of the stuff related to the movie can be had from the wiki link - too lazy to post them here. But all in all a worthwhile watch.

Recommended to logistopath and other probable tamil flick watchers. :D

sg3707

Adept
Nov 19, 2009
The Karate Kid - 6/10 . Not boring. Jaden smith action is not good but fights are OK. No stunts from Jackie...Kind of Ok movie

The Joneses - 8/10 . Started the movies just to watch for 15 mins but ended up watching the whole movie. Movie is quite good. Did not have any expectations abt the movie.