CPU/Mobo Rashi Service Experience

even the heads at asus and rashi have the same nonsense to reply on mail

i got my mobo back after 2 weeks with nothing done on it , this time i have asked for a new replacement mobo or else a full refund or else things r gonna get dirty

i think we shud make this thread a sticky so people dont buy s*&ky asus products anymore :mad::mad:

I have an Asus P5N32E-SLI too and only one RAM slots works. If I put RAM in any other socket then the system won't boot and gives a long continuous beep. :no:

Sometimes even the single working slot gives the same problem and I have to re-insert the RAM to make it work.

Due to this Rashi Service problem I have postponed the RMA of my MoBo, but have to do it before the warranty expires. :(

Guyz, please advice if I should RMA the board and what should be the steps to take to ensure a new board or money returned back.. I don't want someone else's repaired board :mad:

netwitx YGPM, i can help out with email addys but pls no hate mail spam or stuff ,a nice detailed civil email does the trick

my mobo after being so called " repaired 3 times and still gettin a dead piece after 1.5m onths of torture i got a new p5k dlx in place of p5b dlx for 2800 more with new warranty. he was prompt in fixiing things i still say rashi service sux but the best part is he claims to be not aware of all this and would be willing help help in pending issues

Well heres a short story. My asus a8ne died, so first took it to digicomp. after about 15 days, they gave me a letter saying i have to pick a new one up from the distributor (rashi). After about a week, rashi said they dont have any a8ne's so they would be giving me a DDR2 equivalent.

They gave me a M2N-E SLI, which looked brand new. A friend checked out the board for me and it was found to be perfectly fine. Even to my surprise, rashi actually gave me a new board. In all, it took about 1 month for replacement. So no complains.

Back