Rashi Peripherals After Sales

Deepcee

Disciple
I'm in the market for a new graphics card and I've pretty much narrowed down my choice to the GTX 670 DCII Top from Asus. Quite aware that plenty of people have had RMA issues with Rptech, but most of that seems to be from 2007-10.

Have they improved? What do you guys think?

Nope, they haven't changed. Arrogant people will stay arrogant for the rest of their lives.

The Rashi RMA guys think they're the emperors of this planet and that they're doing us a HUGE favor by RMAing our card/component.

Been to the Navi Mumbai office of Rashi Peripherals recently for problem with a mouse that started giving a problem within 6 months (leftbutton not working properly). They kept the mouse for almost a week and retrned it to me, without changing /replacing anything. Their way of showing me that the mouse is working fine is hard hitting the left button for every click. The mouse was bought from Flipkart, and so I had to go the distributer only for RMA. I will go again this week, and lets see what happens.

Rashi's A.S.S. sucks. I had one dead graphics card (8800GT) around 3 years back. I called at Rashi's Mumbai branch. They told me to ship the card. After like 15 days, Rashi's guy called me and told me that they can replace it with 9800GT. I agreed and asked them to ship to my address. I got a call from them again next day. They were asking for 1k more so that they will provide me 9800GT 1GB one. I went ahead and deposited 1k in their account. They shipped the card, but when I received it, it was just 9800GT 512MB. I told them the truth, they were so arrogant. I asked for 1k refund but it never happened :(

I got a decent service from Rashi, last year when my 8600GT got blown capacitors on the very last day of its 3 year warranty.
I was given a brand new card in 2 days. Also their SMS notification service worked.

Been to the Navi Mumbai office of Rashi Peripherals recently for problem with a mouse that started giving a problem within 6 months (leftbutton not working properly). They kept the mouse for almost a week and retrned it to me, without changing /replacing anything. Their way of showing me that the mouse is working fine is hard hitting the left button for every click. The mouse was bought from Flipkart, and so I had to go the distributer only for RMA. I will go again this week, and lets see what happens.

holy Cow thats exactly my case @mainak_ch
So I should Directly goto the distri office?
P.s. is ur mouse a logitech?

Last edited by a moderator:
Directly go tho the guy who actually deal with the hardware.
In Pune, they have like 3 to 4 rooms in a building, when I went to the main office, the one having fancy furniture and ac, I got an arrogant reply "I dont know any thing about that ask the other person". But when I went to their Repair/replacement section it was only a matter of minutes to submit the item, check warranty and generate RMA request.

Seems I was lucky here with Rashi and LOGITECH, recently had put in my G300 mouse for RMA [from Delhi, Nehru Place] and it also ended up in Bombay. A bit shocking that they were not keeping a limited stock of the G series peripherals in Delhi

After a week thankfully I got a brand new mouse.

Another thing I noticed was that the cheap mouse and keyboards like LOGITECH M100 and K200 were being replaced right over-the-counter.

i have experiment with rashi which it might work 50-50% depend on some brand fail-rate due to lack of replacement or repair issue

where ECS board has poor fail-rate, also XFX has poor stock while rma fail brand, and Logitech might take 1-2 week delay to replacement new mouse

In Pune, they have like 3 to 4 rooms in a building, when I went to the main office, the one having fancy furniture and ac, I got an arrogant reply "I dont know any thing about that ask the other person". But when I went to their Repair/replacement section it was only a matter of minutes to submit the item, check warranty and generate RMA request.
Are you talking about their MG Road office? I've been there twice to RMA my Logitech wired mouse and my XFX 8800GT.

Logitech: I convinced the RMA guy and demonstrated him that my mouse was faulty and it was working intermittently. He simply refused to accept the fact that the mouse is partially dead. Wasted another half an hour trying to convince him. Finally, after accepting that the mouse is indeed faulty, he registered a RMA request and behaved as if he was doing me a huge favor. Got a new mouse (M100) couple of weeks later.

My RMA experience with Tirupati has been much better.

@GuruGulabKhatri May be if you make repeat rounds with they same problem, they will change. Today I had submitted the same mouse to the same guy, stating the same problem. He said he will replace the mouse. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you talking about their MG Road office? I've been there twice to RMA my Logitech wired mouse and my XFX 8800GT.

Logitech: I convinced the RMA guy and demonstrated him that my mouse was faulty and it was working intermittently. He simply refused to accept the fact that the mouse is partially dead. Wasted another half an hour trying to convince him. Finally, after accepting that the mouse is indeed faulty, he registered a RMA request and behaved as if he was doing me a huge favor. Got a new mouse (M100) couple of weeks later.

My RMA experience with Tirupati has been much better.

Yup, that is the one.
Its very difficult convincing one in case of partially products, had a very rough time replacing my iball smps which used to go off after an hour of usage (though it was with DCC).

GuruGulabKhatri May be if you make repeat rounds with they same problem, they will change. Today I had submitted the same mouse to the same guy, stating the same problem. He said he will replace the mouse. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Today I have got a sealed M100 mouse from Rashi. It took me some 4-5 rounds of their office to get a replacement.

Back