Rapidshare's ridiculous 2.66GB/day limit!

oh ya the ridiculous limit sucks though i am on an older account (10GB per Day) which will expire in march (After i extend by another months, long live RS points!)

RS is definately losing many customers because of this sucky policy of theirs:mad::mad: 2.6gb/day:mad::mad:

how are others hosting sites? Megaupload is one...netload and megashares are popular for HD movies :D

EDIT:Just saw my balance ..damn just 2.8gb left:mad:

fo3g5j.jpg

btwn wats that +54GB:S

^^ yup, never bought a RS account for more than 18 months now except for 1st 6 months ( 2 years approx)...... I use 10 K points to create new account and sell it, use 10 K for extending mine ...still left with 5 k

^^ prons eh...hmm... abhi wohi karega main..... lol.....tv shows movies bas hogaya.. time lagta hai aur itne points bhi nahin milte hain!! lolzzzz

oh even i have extended my 6 month account by 4 months by converting points :D...I think I can get another month or 2 with my current uploads in the next couple of months.

knoughtyd said:
RS is definately losing many customers because of this sucky policy of theirs:mad::mad: 2.6gb/day:mad::mad:

how are others hosting sites? Megaupload is one...netload and megashares are popular for HD movies :D

EDIT:Just saw my balance ..damn just 2.8gb left:mad:

fo3g5j.jpg

btwn wats that +54GB:S

After the 2.8gb gets over u will be able to use the 54 gb, after the 54 gb gets over u will be able to use the 60 gb traffic share for download bandwidth

lol no-ones getting 25K points / month anymore..

See that 255 thingy on the left.. Now RS buggers have kept a limit on Premium points too.. max is 255...

Otherwise i used to get nearly 600 points/day and was feeding of those for more than a year but now 70000 are exhausting day by day :|

Besides 2.66/day blows.. Also forgot to extend my account by 3 months for 3333/month.. It was just for 1 hr and that too @4.30 AM IST on 1st JAN... was plannin to create couple of new accounts too.. So that i can use them periodically to overcome shitty limit..

Although now that i have shifted my tvshows and tvpacks downloads to torrents from SCT, doesnt really affect me much.. I alternate RS after every 2 days as adding to 2.66 GB/day you are also added premium points x 9 MB every day.. So i basically get 4.8 GB every night..

dipen01 said:

Hint : Nirvana lies in uploading the content and posting it somewhere where free users will leech it like hell ;)

Let me post one more screenshot of my account

checkda1.jpg

Now if you compare this with my old screenshot, you'll find that RS Premium points are 255, but total points have increased and still increasing :p

rapidsharenf8.jpg

Does having multiple RS accounts help?I heard that RS sometimes blocks the IP which is downloading through multiple accounts.Dunno haw far it is true.

dipen01 said:

See that 255 thingy on the left.. Now RS buggers have kept a limit on Premium points too.. max is 255...

Otherwise i used to get nearly 600 points/day and was feeding of those for more than a year but now 70000 are exhausting day by day :|

Besides 2.66/day blows.. Also forgot to extend my account by 3 months for 3333/month.. It was just for 1 hr and that too @4.30 AM IST on 1st JAN... was plannin to create couple of new accounts too.. So that i can use them periodically to overcome shitty limit..

Although now that i have shifted my tvshows and tvpacks downloads to torrents from SCT, doesnt really affect me much.. I alternate RS after every 2 days as adding to 2.66 GB/day you are also added premium points x 9 MB every day.. So i basically get 4.8 GB every night..

Those 255 points are generated by premium users for you (you can get max 255 premium points each day), free users can generate unlimited number of points a day..

raptor3624 said:
Does having multiple RS accounts help?I heard that RS sometimes blocks the IP which is downloading through multiple accounts.Dunno haw far it is true.

RS blocks accounts downloading with multiple ips.

tejo said:
After the 2.8gb gets over u will be able to use the 54 gb, after the 54 gb gets over u will be able to use the 60 gb traffic share for download bandwidth

I am confused about this.
Could you explain what trafficshare is and what that +54 is?

Why do you guys use rapidshare? Why not use torrents?
You get almost everything on torrents, and paying for a RS a/c doesn't make sense to me:ashamed:
or am I missing something here, is RS that good?

$#@$#@nk said:
Why do you guys use rapidshare? Why not use torrents?
You get almost everything on torrents, and paying for a RS a/c doesn't make sense to me:ashamed:
or am I missing something here, is RS that good?

Its extremely difficult to find older stuff on torrents.. And even if by some miracle you do find it, then its on Public Tracker and worse it has < "3" seeds.. No point in that case..

I prefer healthy mix of MU , RS and Torrents (Pvt Trackers ofcourse).

Back