User Guides Rapidshare tip

Saw someone mentioning the name of rapidshare , so here's a trick for the lesser (free) users like me using rapidshare to avoid the delay :

When you click the link, click Free

Then delete the whole link from your browser and place

javascript:c(countdown = 0);
Everytime you hit enter it will deduct the waiting time

Enjoy :clap: :clap:

hmmm... i guess a 45sec wait period is not that much... i would probablyn wait that much if it helps this super site.

hmmm as it is ,, i think if its just a small wait and it helps the site continue, i guess its not much of a problem

the timer can alsobe beaten by changing a file extension like
for example if you want to upload an mpg file just rename the file extension to mpg123 and then upload. no timer crap no precious secs to waste :p

Or you could go to View->Source and search for the link, by searching the file name within the notepad file....

Rapidshare used to have a HAPPY HOUR for unlimited downloads which used to be between 6:30am and 8:30am Indian time. I have downloaded a lot of stuff from them during these hours but now it does not seem to allow this anymore. Does anyone know if they have permanently stopped the HAPPY HOUR downloads ?

i have a tool tht helps bypass everything damn crap in rapidshare...1hr wait, multiple downloads, timer etc. even search mp3s videos n etc...but m not sure if its by the TE rules to post such tools ??? wht say mods ??

i found a tool too- getting the download link directly for megaupload and rapidshare, but the damn thing doesnt seem to work... :(

I too have that tool with me!
The megaupload one doesn't work.
But the rapidshare works like a charm.
You can try using proxies to hide ur IP from rapidshare and change ur proxy after every d/l to avoid the 1 hour limit and also multiple d/l's! ;)

:) The above trick doe s not work nowadays...RS has banned js from running on the browser...Also most of the RS crack tools are shit...They are posted by idiots who want some free points fro RS :bleh::bleh:

Back