Rapidshare.com account for share.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

trader123

Disciple
Here is the pic ,

My account has 12 gb limit and you can see the timing of post and timing of pic

it's 4:41 and i haven't downloaded single mb from rs.com thx to fast torrent site and SCC for fastest pre time.

Am looking for selling the shared usage .You can download 8 gb per day i have no problem .It my personnel account .

Ppls from Mtnl/Bsnl prefered as they too have same ip like 59.xx.xx.xx

Price :--- Validity till August and 8 gb per day limit so you decide and pm offers

Am from mumbai and Netbanking payment accepted.

aw2dg6.jpg

Ohh plz don't crap my post only serious buyers :D

If you are still in tension like what if rs.com blocks account for shared usage.....

You get full refund for number of months stil left.My account is genuine so this is not going to happen.

Number of person having this ac detail : me and i prefer to add one and yes it's you ...:)

If you have any more question pm me >

Currently waiting for payment from zhopudey have pmed him my A/c details...

If not received untill tomorrow consider it's still open and you guys still can pm me and i will put u in queue.

Your chance is still there if he backs out !:clap:

There seems to be some problem with my bank a/c. Cannot ad any new payee for net transfer :p I need to sort it out, so I guess you can let mutant have this. :)

You are violating rapidshare TOS in this thread.

emium users are obligated to keep the user names and passwords communicated to them secret. A transmission of user names and passwords to third parties is prohibited. A commercial resale of premium memberships shall only be permitted with the prior consent of RapidShare. RapidShare reserves the right to disable memberships which are used directly or indirectly by several persons or which have been resold commercially without the consent of RapidShare.

No public threads on this. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back