Rant about TheItwares.com @ebay

tech.addict

Skilled
I bought a Sapphire graphics card from the ebay shop of TheItwares.com.

After a day of making the payment he demanded Rs. 200 extra through bank transfer as the prices have gone up due to $ rate increase. I objected to the practice but paid as I was going out of town and my son was not ready to wait till my return.

When I received the item I noticed that the price mentioned on invoice is much less than the amount I paid for. When I informed him he said that he provided the bill after deducting ebay charge and shipping charge and he has mentioned in the listing!!

I tried to make him understand that this is a wring practice but he won't listen. From his feedback it is quite clear that he is doing this extra charging and providing bill of less amount for quite some time :(.

I suggested him that he should mention ebay charges and shipping charges on the invoice separately but HE HAS to provide the bill/invoice for total amount but the guy won't listen :(.

His words
But i don't want to do that and i told you about it before hand and that's what matters.

If you go and buy something off a shop and he tells you u are going to get the Bill of a less amount and still u go ahead and buy it ... how is that the shops mistake , he told you before hand before buying
Reported the seller to ebay about these but probably ebay won't do anything as he is a power seller.

He should thank god that I don't have much time to go to consumer court.

This is cheating. What all people do to save taxes.[DOUBLEPOST=1379523766][/DOUBLEPOST]I recently bought a phone from ebay. Got bill of the exact same amount i paid.

I bought and sold 100's of items on ebay!! Never faced anything like this. He was a dealer here. Can't find his name in the dealer list anymore.

He left or was removed (i am not sure) because of a case where he refused warranty of something to a user and instead gave a credit for half the amount of what the thing was bought for. He did that because according to him he depreciated the value based on the period of usage :-\

I've dealt with him on a few purchases but never had any sorts of problems with the bills. No idea why this would be a problem for him though.

Also didn't know he's not on TE anymore.. when did this happen?

reporting on ebay with proof can send infraction to his account, fearing of account suspension he may be back to the track

It would be your luck if ebay.in did anything miraculous, ebay.in clearly stats that any transaction outside their site is not valid;
Firstly you should have cancelled the order and taken a refund. and secondly after doing a 100 transaction still when the website has its own rules which people should follow and you go out its way its sheer ignorance. I'm not being biased here, but telling you the fact, that ebay.in wont budge.

He had a history of asking for more money from people after they paid him full amount even here.
Its TS's fault for paying him extra when Ebay mail clearly states that you should not deal outside Ebay. Its mentioned even on the Ebay invoice. TS should have reported him to Ebay when he asked the extra 200 rupees, instead of paying him.

I had bought aa battery and charger from him thru ebay, and from day 1 it did not function properly . I sent for replacement 30 days back and no sign of my items yet

Well its OP's fault. ITWares function on their own rules and policy. I avoided him from my ordeal. I even saw that guy selling few things i wanted which no one else stocked and few items that were selling around 500 rs less few times.

Didn't buy. Paid extra or didn't buy at all. No way buying from him again.

I bought a Sapphire graphics card from the ebay shop of TheItwares.com.

After a day of making the payment he demanded Rs. 200 extra through bank transfer as the prices have gone up due to $ rate increase. I objected to the practice but paid as I was going out of town and my son was not ready to wait till my return.

When I received the item I noticed that the price mentioned on invoice is much less than the amount I paid for. When I informed him he said that he provided the bill after deducting ebay charge and shipping charge and he has mentioned in the listing!!

I tried to make him understand that this is a wring practice but he won't listen. From his feedback it is quite clear that he is doing this extra charging and providing bill of less amount for quite some time :(.

I suggested him that he should mention ebay charges and shipping charges on the invoice separately but HE HAS to provide the bill/invoice for total amount but the guy won't listen :(.

His words

Reported the seller to ebay about these but probably ebay won't do anything as he is a power seller.

He should thank god that I don't have much time to go to consumer court.

Why will he thank god, he will always thank gods people like you who does not have time.

When things were in ur hand to give him a negative review regarding the same incident, why didnt you do it ???

Then eBay & The Seller would have called you on ur registered phone to resolve this issue, y did u go outside the book ???

I have experience with this rahul guy & he does the same thing everytime.

Why will he thank god, he will always thank gods people like you who does not have time.

When things were in ur hand to give him a negative review regarding the same incident, why didnt you do it ???

Then eBay & The Seller would have called you on ur registered phone to resolve this issue, y did u go outside the book ???

I have experience with this rahul guy & he does the same thing everytime.
Well I have already left a negative feedback and the incident of asking more money has been reported to ebay with proof. But nobody called me back :( .

Great, post what happens, only thing that has gone against you that you have done payment outside ebay for which ebay is not responsible, because they are not getting any ebay fees plus listing fees for that, hence thats not their lookout.

Update on my issue with chu€¢¥€¥§π rahul. He now wants me to send 100 rs to his account so he can ship the item back. I feel like going over to Mumbai and kick his sorry ass.

Back