Ram and SSD for Laptop

Hi,
Just bought HP Victus and was thinking in near future to increase SSD and Ram.
It came with 8gb Ram and 512Gb SSD.

Read that it can only be upgraded to 32gb ram and 1Tb SSD.

I am not understanding what it means only till 1Tb SSD. Does it mean that I can only add another 512gb SSd in the another slot? Also how do I know which will be compatible with my Laptop?

same for the Ram how do I know which one is exactly compatible with my laptop?
Task Manager details show For factor- Sodimm , speed-3200.

thanks.

I am not understanding what it means only till 1Tb SSD. Does it mean that I can only add another 512gb SSd in the another slot? Also how do I know which will be compatible with my Laptop?
I also bought a HP Victus (1650) last week.

I have already installed an additional 1TB NVMe in the laptop and it works great,

I also bought a HP Victus (1650) last week.

I have already installed an additional 1TB NVMe in the laptop and it works great,
How much did it cost you? which model?
also can you help me with battery settings?

can you find option to keep the battery limit to 80% to increase battery life?

Where did you read that it can take only 1TB?

I was hoping to upgrade one of the two NVMEs to 2TB in near future.
My bad.

this guy video says it can be upgraded to 4tb.

I saw another review where it said it can be upgraed to 1Tb per slot.

Not sure who is right. Cannot find that video . But will keep searching and share it with you.

Hi,
Just bought HP Victus and was thinking in near future to increase SSD and Ram.
It came with 8gb Ram and 512Gb SSD.

Read that it can only be upgraded to 32gb ram and 1Tb SSD.

same for the Ram how do I know which one is exactly compatible with my laptop?
Task Manager details show For factor- Sodimm , speed-3200.

thanks.
For RAM you need to check how many slots do you have in your task manager. If you have multiple slots available just get google the ram that has the same Ghz as your current ram no matter what the brand is. Remember to keep the operating frequency the same on both rams to avoid overclocking or underclocking.

For SSD, Google a youtube tutorial on installing a ram and see for the SSD they are using M2 or Sata, depends on the size and number of cuts on SSD.

Back