Budget 41-50k Pure gaming pc budget 50 k

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Pure Gaming & Uploading videos on youtube @ 1080p hd

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:My Budget is 50k but maybe i can maximize it to 55k or 57k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:Dont know what is overclocking if it harms then no

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:Yes a least of 20 or 21 inch

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:i dont have any i have usb keyboard and mouse and laptop harddisk of 500gb

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:within a moth or 2

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Yes i have buileded i have done job at workshop

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:will buy it online from flipkart or any other reliable indian website

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:well i have no hate for amd processor and gfx as nvidea gfx are costly and amd gfx are bang for buck I want it to long least for 5 to 7 years Please leave ur opinions and suggestion

Intel i5 3470 (or any other i5 processor with 3. 0 Ghz or above).- Rs.10k to Rs.12.5k
Gigabyte B75m-D3H - Rs.4.1k
Corsair Dominator or Gskill Ripjaw 8 GB kit - 4k
NZXT Source 210 Elite - Rs.2.6k
Seasonic S12II 520 Watts PSU - Rs.4.5k
GTX 660 or AMD 7870 - Rs.15k to Rs.17k
WDC Blue 1tb - Rs.3.7k
BenQ GW2450 - Rs.11.5k

=====
Rs.59.9k MAX

If you have more budget you can increase in -

GPU - go for 660Ti or 7950 ( another 5-7k)
PSU-Seasonic S12II 620 Watts PSU ( another 1k extra)
Monitor - Dell or Samsung IPS panel 23-24 incher (another 3-5k extra)
SSD Hard drive for OS - Samsung 840 120gb - another 6k extra

+1 to what satyanjoy suggested. A little changes from my side though
Get a 7950 Vapor-X at 21k instead of a 7870.
Get 4gb ram for now . Add more when you feel the need.
You can save a little more on monitor though

Intel i5 3470 (or any other i5 processor with 3. 0 Ghz or above).- Rs.10k to Rs.12.5k
Gigabyte B75m-D3H - Rs.4.1k
Corsair Dominator or Gskill Ripjaw 8 GB kit - 4k
NZXT Source 210 Elite - Rs.2.6k
Seasonic S12II 520 Watts PSU - Rs.4.5k
GTX 660 or AMD 7870 - Rs.15k to Rs.17k
WDC Blue 1tb - Rs.3.7k
BenQ GW2450 - Rs.11.5k

=====
Rs.59.9k MAX

If you have more budget you can increase in -

GPU - go for 660Ti or 7950 ( another 5-7k)
PSU-Seasonic S12II 620 Watts PSU ( another 1k extra)
Monitor - Dell or Samsung IPS panel 23-24 incher (another 3-5k extra)
SSD Hard drive for OS - Samsung 840 120gb - another 6k extra
I think you should go for AMD and nvdia graphics the 660TI ,this combo will get your budget down,and performance will be on par.
Edit -
Let me be more specific
Swap the Processor ,Motherboard from the above config with these
http://www.flipkart.com/asrock-970-...PMER&ref=a278714a-c6ab-42fa-bc27-6a0e6b9d9d2b
http://www.flipkart.com/amd-3-6-ghz...69XH&ref=92f2eb70-4db4-41a7-8018-60ef05341084

I think you should go for AMD and nvdia graphics the 660TI ,this combo will get your budget down,and performance will be on par.
Edit -
Let me be more specific
Swap the Processor ,Motherboard from the above config with these
http://www.flipkart.com/asrock-970-...PMER&ref=a278714a-c6ab-42fa-bc27-6a0e6b9d9d2b
http://www.flipkart.com/amd-3-6-ghz...69XH&ref=92f2eb70-4db4-41a7-8018-60ef05341084
From i5 to fx4100 ?
Very bad suggestion buddy. I hope you know what you are saying
@OP - Do not listen to what joel have to say.

The VRM of a H77 board is more robust as compared to a B75. If you check closely you will come across many a H77 board with heatsinks over ther VRM set. But you will never find them on a B75 board. And it is for a reason why. More over a B75 dosnt support raid and caching! It has just one SATA6 port and no Intel Rapid Storage and no Intel Smart Response. B75 lesser expansion slots and sata and usb ports. Moreover Gigabyte H77 has better Audio and Lan chip over their B75 boards.

So to conclude just for a Rs 1000/1500 more why settle for a mATX board with lesser quality and feature when the component in question is as important as a mainboard.

The VRM of a H77 board is more robust as compared to a B75. If you check closely you will come across many a H77 board with heatsinks over ther VRM set. But you will never find them on a B75 board. And it is for a reason why. More over a B75 dosnt support raid and caching! It has just one SATA6 port and no Intel Rapid Storage and no Intel Smart Response. B75 lesser expansion slots and sata and usb ports. Moreover Gigabyte H77 has better Audio and Lan chip over their B75 boards.

So to conclude just for a Rs 1000/1500 more why settle for a mATX board with lesser quality and feature when the component in question is as important as a mainboard.

Gigabyte B75 mobo is not lesser quality but less features. People who does not overclock does not going to over use the VRM, hence no heat sink is required. The main difference is lack of RAID and just one SATA 6 port. Only SSD or enterprise grade HDD (not fully though) can use the SATA6 throughput. It's assumed that OP may use just one SSD for boot drive and other HDD for data. People who want to RAID two SSD, should considre H77 as an cheap alternative to Z77. I don't think lack of SSD caching is big lose in this budget. But again the extra Rs.1000-1500 is not a big amount - considering the extra featurs, finally its upto the OP.

The op budget wont allow for an ssd.
Even if he gets one later one sata6 would be enough.I think using ssd as a boot disk won't have much differences than using as a cache disk.
Can point me at a source that states the h77 has a better vrm than a b75(also for lan & sound )
Thank you.

The op budget wont allow for an ssd.
Even if he gets one later one sata6 would be enough.I think using ssd as a boot disk won't have much differences than using as a cache disk.
Can point me at a source that states the h77 has a better vrm than a b75(also for lan & sound )
Thank you.

Check out H77 motherboard specification pages vs B75 motherboard specification pages. Take Asus/Gigabyte for eg.

Gigabyte B75 mobo is not lesser quality but less features. People who does not overclock does not going to over use the VRM, hence no heat sink is required.

VRM is good when you use a CPU which has TDP of 70 watts and above,always. Heatsinks are a good thing in all things doing volts.Keeping things cool. Now this is a part of build quality too where H77 score over a matx boards!

Back