Android Pune Mobile Repair- Cracked glass on my Galaxy S10

GreenGrawlix

Disciple
Nov 11, 2020
Dropped it off my bed and now I've got a pretty depressing crack across the upper left corner of my Samsung Galaxy S10.

Any idea where I can get the glass replaced without ending up paying thr 14k Samsung are quoting me?

Silent47Assassin

Disciple
Feb 14, 2012
You can also check out shatterfix.com. They have pickup and delivery service available. I got my Nexus 5 screen replaced a year ago from Kolkata.

ankushv

Adept
Jul 30, 2010
Point to note here is to ensure the replacement glass is actually gorilla glass . This wil be next to possible .
So after replacement the new glass "ahem plastic" will scratch easily and also be more prone to breaking .
Personal experience with fitting an aftermarket " glass. " On my asus zenfone m1 max pro ... Cracked back within a week . Cheaper than service center but bad quality .
Main selling point of samsung is the qhd superamoled screen and also you touch and use the screen everyday . Best to go the official way .
Just my two cents .

Reactions: mh09ad5578

mh09ad5578

the aRchiTect!
Adept
Sep 23, 2007
Chitradurga
Hi anyone has a similar Bangalore reference? Need a genuine guy. Got duped with my note 8 where the guy charged 6k but the display got a black line and a dot running in middle . He said display if damaged during repair is owners responsibility. Felt totally cheated

ankushv

Adept
Jul 30, 2010
Amoleds are more difficult to seperate from front glass than ordinary lcd screens . Hence the breakage during the seperation of front glass from the amoled panel .