PSA Regarding Crucial Ballistix Ram

There was no other option though, would you rather take a credit note of 1500-1600 as there is no crucial "higher version" model available other than basics.
I'd rather fight for more, contact global support if that doesn't work then consumer court. They should be able to provide with similar or better alternative or provide refund. If they sell it with the promise of 10 year warranty they should have the means to back it.

I'd rather fight for more, contact global support if that doesn't work then consumer court. They should be able to provide with similar or better alternative or provide refund. If they sell it with the promise of 10 year warranty they should have the means to back it.
As I mentioned, the typical warranty T&C covers this scenario. Basically, company just has to give you something equivalent or more in value at the time of rma so 16gb basics ram for 8gb ballistix is perfectly fine as per their T&C (16gb basics ram lowest price on amazon was 2500 during GIS sale 2 months ago & typical price 3k). What more could my friend ask for?

Back