PS3 Vs PC : gaming experience

quixand

Skilled
Mar 9, 2011
Its difficult for PC Games to come close to ps3 exclusives as far as story telling is concerned.

I'm playing Heavy Rain at the moment, I don't there is a PC equivalent. But yes purely on frame rates etc PC will trump ps3.

If you are not playing ps3 exclusives you are missing out on good stuff.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk Pro.

jc36lect3r

Skilled
Sep 5, 2009
vantheman5211 said:
If thats their reason for not getting a console,they probably are.

Probably more than half of them own one. The point is, people still play these games because they offer a good online experience (along with 180,128 other reasons). It's not like people play CS and TF2 because they haven't "looked around". No need to get so defensive :)

In today's market PS3 and PC's have their own places, it's not an "either or" scenario.

fLUX

Skilled
Nov 21, 2009
Bangalore
For each his own , i enjoyed playing uncharted on PS3 , enjoyed playing various High graphics eyecandy games on PC but at the end of day no other game gives me that much satisfaction as going online on steam playing CS 1.6 with my friends/clanmates and fragging some beeches :D .

kauzy

Skilled
Jul 9, 2005
people having issues with playing FPS on consoles.. i completed KZ series without any hiccups..

and seriously?? TF2 and CS which need hell loads of pin-point accuracy are the factor of comparison? :S

jc36lect3r

Skilled
Sep 5, 2009
Nah, I think it's a moot point. To answer the OP's post, comparing these two are like apples and oranges. The 360 and the PS3 would make for a more interesting argument.

kauzy

Skilled
Jul 9, 2005
lol.. so i was just going through the OP's original query..

Looking at the options available for GPU, I think a Gaming PC can beat a PS3 machine. I feel that graphics rendering is much better on higher end gaming rigs, when compared with PS3. He was arguing that PS3 offers better gaming experience.

OP said PC has better rendering options.. His friend said PS3 offers better gaming experience.. which was not an argument in the first place at all.. then it went to price issues.. cost of games.. (even cost of the LCD :S).. "exclusive games".. blah blah..

i just wanted to conclude by saying.. its like comparing as someone rightly said.. a ferrari n a lambo.. both are awesome in what they do.. its your choice which one u are comfortable with.. :)

comp@ddict

Skilled
Apr 25, 2009
Manipal
about.me
vantheman5211 said:
If thats their reason for not getting a console,they probably are.

Well that is just ignorance then. Oh and btw TF2 has been updated soo much and soo many times you can call it 2011..shiny new! It's probably more patched and updated than all your console games put together. That's just 1 game.

Wait I forgot.. free DLCs from time to time (new maps!!). This trend follows in many other PC games too.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

TF2 and CS which need hell loads of pin-point accuracy are the factor of comparison?

why? console gamers bad at accuracy (p.s. - that's the way it's meant to be.. not auto aim LOL)