PS3 LCD monitor - Help Needed

praju7

Disciple
Hello

My name is Praju , i got a PS3 last week. And now i want to get a new LCD monitor to connect to my PS3 and for general computing. i have a budget of 250 US Dollars(12,500 Indian Rupees) . That is the maximum i can afford , thanks to this 80 GB blackbox i have in my hand :D
Can anyone suggest a good monitor for me

Things i am looking for

1. PS3 Gaming - Good resolutions and stuff
2. Warranty and Service by the Company
3, VGA and DVI ports availabbilty(It would be great if i get HDMI port as well)

As of now , i am looking for BENQ E2200 HD and Acer V233H

Please suggest me a good monitor

Thanks in advance :)

I just bought a BENQ E-2200 22" Wide screen LCD for my XBOX. It has DVI & HDMI connections also. It is a PURE 16:9 and supports 1920X1080 i.e. FULL HD. Not like other cheap monitors which claim to be HD Ready not FULL HD :)
I got this one for 11800 in Pune. Its has a Audio Out (The built in spks are not of any use).

One thing many reviews say abt this monitor is that its stand is very flumsy... but I found it to be great. No issues at all. Also it consumes only 45Watts of power...

I would suggest you add 2k somehow and get the Dell S2409W that's currently available for 14K in the GO going on in TE right now. Otherwise if 12K is the real total maximum you can go, then your best bet is the E2200HD. (Though 2K is very very very reasonable for upgrading from 22" to 24").

vebk said:
I would suggest you add 2k somehow and get the Dell S2409W that's currently available for 14K in the GO going on in TE right now. Otherwise if 12K is the real total maximum you can go, then your best bet is the E2200HD. (Though 2K is very very very reasonable for upgrading from 22" to 24").

Ok , increased my budget to14K , Please let me know where i can get this DELL 2409W in hyderabad

Dellâ„¢ Monitor 22" Dellâ„¢ Monitor 22" E2209W Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

:11299

Dellâ„¢ Monitor 22" Dellâ„¢ Monitor S2209W Full HD Widescreen Flat panel Monitor
:9990

When i contacted DELL on telephone , they sent me these prices .. are these any good ?

E2209 has 1680 x 1050 resolution and it doesn't have HDMI port. It does high def through DVI (HDCP)

S2209W is fullHD and is a superb display.

Did you check for S2409 which should cost about 2k more and is a 24" fullHD display?

this one will be much better than S2209W.

@ Desiibond ,

Buddy , According to dell website -->

the price of S2209W is 219$

And

the price of S2409W is 299$

I am not able to reach dell as they are done with their work hours for the day . Can anyone let me know the Price of S2409W in Hyderabad

And BTW

One of my friend works in dell , and he got a dell product worth 50$ for 1820/-

I may place order through him

Can anyone let me know about DELL S2209W(9900 Rupees) and S2409W (16,525 Rupees)

Both prices, according to dell technical help center

i bought a ps3 last month and i needed help i got game titles,for audio i have logitech z5500,now its about monitor which one should i go........
i am looking forward for a LCD ,how much does it cost?i have 25k pls suggest a model.....

Back