PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

Yeah, but it's unbelievably difficult, even on Normal mode. Either that, or I have got really sloppy at this recent WWE titles. :p

Yeah, but it's unbelievably difficult, even on Normal mode. Either that, or I have got really sloppy at this recent WWE titles. :p

Well, it's not very tough, but I know what you're talking about. AI counters a lot nowadays.

Anyways, attitude era is indeed as epic as dinjo is saying. I'm just too sad it's thq's last wwe game. In fact, make that devastated :(

After 2 years of being on the trusted 3.55 Kmeaw, I have finally updated the firmware to Rogero's 4.30 v2.05 and also got multiMAN up-to-date as well.

My first game on it, WWE '13. Worked flawlessly. :D
@Ethan_Hunt

hey, which guide you exactly followed for upgrade? I also think that time has come for me to upgrade too from 3.55 kmeaw since it can be downgraded also so not that much risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
No guide really. It's just a simple upgrade. Get the CFW file, remove the disc from the drive (if present), rename the CFW file to PS3UPDAT.PUP and load into a folder called PS3/UPDATE on your thumb drive. Run the update from the XMB on your PS3 and it should be done in 7 minutes.

No guide really. It's just a simple upgrade. Get the CFW file, remove the disc from the drive (if present), rename the CFW file to PS3UPDAT.PUP and load into a folder called PS3/UPDATE on your thumb drive. Run the update from the XMB on your PS3 and it should be done in 7 minutes.

Yup thats pretty much it, else u can see the guides on ps3hax . net

@Ethan_Hunt

I also remember reading somewhere about some flag that needs to be flipped before shift from kmeaw 3.55 to rogero 4.30.......any idea?

And please tell which multiman to install. Its so confusing with all the latest releases, base versions and upgrades. No idea which one to use.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
QA flag toggling is not required unless you have downgraded your PS3.

As for multiMAN, just get a base version and then apply the update file to it. Base files are usually 28MB in size, while the updates are relatively smaller, say around 7MB I think.

And i still cant get faster mounting of games takes ageas when files are larger and really dont like that you have to restart PS3 to install PKG

I think after sometime, a stable fully featured 4.30+ cfw will come just like kneaw 3.55

and with 20th feb event, ps4 might be on its way later this year which will result in shifting sony focus from plugging ps3 loop holes to securing ps4 from starting.

I think rogero 4.30 v2.05 is the way to go. I will also be upgrading to it soon once I get time.

go to the first post on first page of this thread, a detailed tutorial is there.

Do the games which still have 3.55 eboots work on the 4.30 cfw?

You mean the games which you have already patched with 3.55 eboot? Yes they works and for some reason it's not working you can update the game from multiman which will wipe the previously patched eboot and you are good to go

Back