FS: Consoles PS3 320 GB + 9 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
@krishnandu if he not nuy till monday then hold for me, I am from Orissa and ready to buy,
I am new to any console,hope u dont mind it to answer few silly questions.
1. Is it modded ?I mean can i download game from torrent and play on it ?
2. without wifi can i play all games from cd ?
3. without cpu/pc can i connect this console with just Monitor ? to play games ? or i need either TV or need FULL config PC ?

Thanks and if he not buyed then just pm ur bank details.[DOUBLEPOST=1401520034][/DOUBLEPOST]also can u tell me which accessories are included ? and is
Sony Move Motion Controller included ? and how many gamepad included ?

@krishnandu if he not nuy till monday then hold for me, I am from Orissa and ready to buy,
I am new to any console,hope u dont mind it to answer few silly questions.
1. Is it modded ?I mean can i download game from torrent and play on it ?
2. without wifi can i play all games from cd ?
3. without cpu/pc can i connect this console with just Monitor ? to play games ? or i need either TV or need FULL config PC ?

Thanks and if he not buyed then just pm ur bank details.

Sure. I will let you know if he backs out.

1. No it's not modded. It's running on stock firmware. So you can't see download games from torrent and play it.

2. Yes. It's not mandatory to connect ps3 to Internet. So you can play games from cd.

3. No need of pc. Just connect to monitor or TV.

Sure. I will let you know if he backs out.

1. No it's not modded. It's running on stock firmware. So you can't see download games from torrent and play it.

2. Yes. It's not mandatory to connect ps3 to Internet. So you can play games from cd.

3. No need of pc. Just connect to monitor or TV.
Bro you have to wait a bit so its better for you to sell it to @anil_sethi as he will pay you on monday as i needed 2 ps3 so bought one from a member here for Rs.18,000 and its cobra ode modded with 2 ds3 ,1 ps3 eyecam, 2 move controller ,1 160gb external hdd full with all latest games like watch dogs , murdered soul suspect etc and one killzone3 bluray and all of this in Rs.18,000 so i paid him and he will ship on monday but i need one as i will use one with my pc monitor and other one with my sony bravia 55 inch 3D TV.
But if you wait for 2-3 days i will buy and if you need urgent money go ahead and sell it to this guy @anil_sethi as i bought many things so on monday and tuesday i have to pay Rs28,000 for smps & Asus crosair v formula z mobo and Rs.18,000 for gpu after that only i will pay you.

Last edited:
If its about 2-3 days then I can wait. As I already had a discussion with you. Let me know exact date on which you will be able to buy.

Ohh my god everythings on hold for him everywhere![DOUBLEPOST=1402556620][/DOUBLEPOST]Can I just have Heavy Rain?

Ohh my god everythings on hold for him everywhere![DOUBLEPOST=1402556620][/DOUBLEPOST]Can I just have Heavy Rain?
Yaa man getting money some requested the seller and the seller agreed.
Can I just have Heavy Rain?
Bro taking whole bundle and the seller made the sale thread so that we can exchange feedback as i told him i will buy you ps3 and i told him that its ok not to make a sale thread but he made which is a good thing for both buyer as well as seller and @krishnandu thanks for holding it for me
Enjoy your last days in PS3:D:D:D

Hi ... I am interested in Prince of Persia Trilogy if it's still available.
PM me price and shipping cost if interested. Thanks.

Just a small doubt and i am too lazy to start a new thread for this will i have to insert disk everytime i play a game or i just can run it from the 320gb given hdd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back