Less than 10K Projector Mobile Phone or Similar Low cost device

rakeshmarar

Disciple
Hi Guys, i was wondering if there is a cheap gadget portable enough like a mobile with projector eg: Spice M9000 which can be used to show ppts, pdfs, videos and images.

Basically, my marketing team goes into rural areas to display finished art work and tutorials to a large audience and the biggest problem faced is to carry a projector around. Also, electricity is a major issue in these areas.

Currently, they play it on their laptops wherein the viewers have to squeeze in near the screen to see whats going on. If you guys have any suggestions regarding the same, kindly guide me.

You might want to edit the title and fix the typo, currently it says "Proector". Have you checked out a demo of Spice M9000 from the shop? This phone seems cheap enough to fit your requirement.

You could add a Power bank to your set-up, which would give a fair bit of back-up power to your projector mobile, where electricity is an issue. In fact, you can replace the laptop with a better projector phone like, iBall Projector Andi4a http://www.flipkart.com/iball-projector-andi4a/p/itmdz7gvfgy8ka3d? and use it for your cause.

Power backup of around an hour would be enough considering my team would show videos max 15 mins long. However, i was looking at a low cost alternative since we will have to procure one for each of my mktng team and hence need to keep it within 10k atleast per device. If budget wasnt a constraint i would have looked at the samsung galaxy beam or the iball one you mentioned which is again worth considering.

Back