Project based part time job opening (work from home)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartikoli

Skilled
Project: Finding "company name, url, industry" for a given criteria.

For every lead we get paid.

If you are -
1) Good with searching information of contacts.
2) Familiar with Facebook/twitter/Linkedin
3) Websites in general
4) Bank account so I can transfer the money.

I will provide few tools and sources to work on it but you need to find alternates if they get exhausted.
You can work any time but need to give specific no. (If you agree to provide me 10 leads then you have full day to give me that)

Payment is not great but good for a people looking for part-time work.
PM for further discussion.

Last edited:
New Project available to be grabbed (I dont see an option to edit forst post)

A database of companies would be provided and we need to find there revenue using given sites (2 sites would be provided)

PM for quires and payment

How much is the payment like. Can you ping me please . Coz then i might rope in 3 or 4 of my friends maybe more .

I mean what exactly one is supposed to do? if I want to be in this, what I have to do?

I mean what exactly one is supposed to do? if I want to be in this, what I have to do?
PMed you details

For all this is not a big paying work so dont expect too much of payment but expect payment at any cost (through me).[DOUBLEPOST=1405397027][/DOUBLEPOST]Previous project was completed within a day by a team from other source so its no more available
Please continue in this thread with new Project : https://www.techenclave.com/communi...ime-job-opening-work-from-home-part-2.167184/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back