PC Peripherals Problems with PSU. Please help.

Srv10

Recruit
I lost power cord of my Antec vp650p V2 psu....now what will be my options in power cord...

Previous cord has the reading 16A 250v..is that exactly necessary?

a power cord for antec psu shows left hand phase(live at left) is that perfectly ok? Or it will burn the psu?

Is in europe, all live wires at left?
(In india live in right)

1st of all my specs which is built 4yrs ago-
1.Intel extreme motherboard Dp67bg
2.Core i7 2600
3. 1666 mhz Kingston 8gb
4. 2 tb WD hdd
5.sony Dvdrw
6.Nvidia Gtx650 2gb Gddr5 Asus
7.Iball Cabinet
8.PSU- GHOST OF MY STORY
Well i never overclocked...

for past 3.5 years i used Iball Sprinter 600 (600w) psu without any trouble(absolutely no trouble) and had done some vigorous gaming with my rig.
Problem starts this march.. it was a stormy day when my psu got fried.

I put my faith on iball and bought exactly the same one. goes burned, replaced by company, capacitor popped..now in just 1 week i popped 5 iball 600w s.well last one lasts for 3 months without any trouble..
My repair guy then told me iball is cheap quality(what about happy 3.5 years?)..

Then i bought an Antec vp650p V2 with high hope, connected, powered it only just spin ups and stoped over and over when i swithed on.....(though if it overload then my iball is better than antec, funky huh)..

In my locality no one never heard of this kind of trouble......can anybody help me?

They said they checked sort circuit faults.....my question is if other things are faulty, then how last psu lasted for past 3 months without any fault? If mobo failure then in 3 months atleast 1 restarting or any indication, overheat, anything should happen, right?

Did you check ram, gfx card etc? remove everything from mobo and put only cpu and 1 ram stick. see if it powers up. If it fails here, something is wrong with the mobo or psu. One shortcut method is take your entire rig to the pc repair guy and have him attach one of his good psu to power the rig. If it starts up normally, then you need to get the psu replaced.

I suspect the motherboard now as i connected psu with mobo, cpu, 1ram stick only then it faults every time...but by paperclip trick psu running well..

Psu has many protections with it, so it may be by connecting to the faulty mobo, it do not supply power to it to save itself....may be

Back