Problems while installing fresh copy of Windows XP on my laptop

mobile_user

Disciple
Hi guys,

I need some help as I am not able to install the fresh copy of windows xp on my laptop. The window set up does not continue after copying the set up files to windows directory. It restarts the system and start from scratch again. I am kind stuck here and my laptop becomes ‘dabba’ due to the absence of any Operating system. Please help. Below is the full story:

I wanted to install windows xp on my laptop as my windows 7 was performing very slowly. The DVD drive on my laptop is not working so I decided to create a flash bootable USB drive with windows xp. I used the software ‘Win2flash’ to create my 16 GB sandisk pen drive as the bootable windows xp disk. Once, it got ready, I restarted my laptop, changed the priority of boot devices and boot my laptop from USB disk. The system got booted and then set up continued. I choose C drive as the partition to install the windows xp and then format the drive. After that set up copied the necessary files and then system got restart. Now, set up does not continue ahead and it again starts from the scratch. I have no idea what went wrong and why the set up is not continuing.

The reason of this error is that you are not performing the steps correctly. I have installed Windows xp using win to flash formatted pen drive several times; I got this error initially when I was not performing all the steps in the correct order while installing it for the first time.
WinToFlash Guide - Install Windows XP from USB Flash drive - This URL is the right method to install it. Check all the steps correctly to avoid the error

Back