Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

Hey guys will be goin to sp road to get my new pc in the first week of June . Are the prices fixed or wil they give a discount when you buy the whole pc from them? Can u tell me how they charge for assembling? Thx!

Can I buy x from store A and y from store B and give it for assembly to store C?

Yes they will have a fixed price band, not a fixed price. But you will have to bargain hard. I don' think anyone charges for assembling a system as long as you buy the whole system from them.

You can do that but rest assured it will not leave a good taste in certain shop-owners minds, especially Golccha Inter-Trade, he is very moody and I say this with experience.

Hope this answers your query, Cheerio!!

@rahul_hbo :
It happens just like ac sine wave, it varies alott,
I got my Seanonic 520w for 3.5k from golccha, where flipkart quoted 4+K.
It always better to ask around before buying something. although i don't really know the main reason why it varies so much. maybe because of transportation charges or something like that.

Thanks.. I just emailed Aashirwaad and they mentioned about 2100 + VAT. I think I will just buy it from him. Need to buy Arctic Silver too and flipkart isn't stocking them.

Thanks.. I just emailed Aashirwaad and they mentioned about 2100 + VAT. I think I will just buy it from him. Need to buy Arctic Silver too and flipkart isn't stocking them.

Good for you. For TIM you can try golchha inter-trade just a few shops after aashirwaad.
They stock almost all TIM'S,
I heard Tuniq TX-2, is pretty good compared to artic silver. (well whatever suits you).

Good for you. For TIM you can try golchha inter-trade just a few shops after aashirwaad.
They stock almost all TIM'S,
I heard Tuniq TX-2, is pretty good compared to artic silver. (well whatever suits you).

All righty.. think I will go with the TX2. Reviews say it is not conductive like AS5 and I'm guessing
it is a bit cheaper than AS5. Btw, what do I use to remove the existing thermal paste? Do I need to buy a cleaning kit?

All righty.. think I will go with the TX2. Reviews say it is not conductive like AS5 and I'm guessing
it is a bit cheaper than AS5. Btw, what do I use to remove the existing thermal paste? Do I need to buy a cleaning kit?

Check this post you'll find more than info about thermal paste cleaners, so choose what suits you best -> "www.techenclave.com/overclocking-n-modding/how-clean-off-old-thermal-106845/".

I went to S.P.Road today and got this Quotation from Ankit.
Intel Core i5 2400 @ 10.5k
Intel DH67CL-B3 @ 5.5k
Corsair Value select 4 GB ddr3 1333 Mhz @ 1.25k
Sapphire HD 7850 @ 16.25k
Seasonic SS12II - 620 @ 4.6k
Dell ST2220L @ 8.1k
NZXT Source 210 Elite @ 2.5k
Seagate 500GB 7200 rpm @ 3.95k
Lenovo M6811 Gaming Mouse @0.6K
Logitech Keyboard @ 0.3K
DVD writer @ 0.9k
Total @ 54k
The above prices are excluding tax
Are the prices reasonable,should i bargain anymore,if yes plz suggest the price i should bargain for ?
Are there any other shops in S.P.Road which give the cheapest price overall ?

I went to S.P.Road today and got this Quotation from Ankit.
Intel Core i5 2400 @ 10.5k
Intel DH67CL-B3 @ 5.5k
Corsair Value select 4 GB ddr3 1333 Mhz @ 1.25k
Sapphire HD 7850 @ 16.25k
Seasonic SS12II - 620 @ 4.6k
Dell ST2220L @ 8.1k
NZXT Source 210 Elite @ 2.5k
Seagate 500GB 7200 rpm @ 3.95k
Lenovo M6811 Gaming Mouse @0.6K
Logitech Keyboard @ 0.3K
DVD writer @ 0.9k
Total @ 54k
The above prices are excluding tax
Are the prices reasonable,should i bargain anymore,if yes plz suggest the price i should bargain for ?
Are there any other shops in S.P.Road which give the cheapest price overall ?

@max:
The price is reasonable, only when you take the same quotation to two or more different shops and compare their pricing, b'cos the prices always varies from shop to shop and product to product, as always don't rush it, like i did.

I would recommed golchha inter-trade (very moody) or aashirvaad.

Last but not least, you could always try bargainig if you're good at it. :-

Last edited by a moderator:
Visited aashirwad today,dineshbhai quoted
i5 2500k-12.5k
i5 3570k-14.25k
asusp8z77v-15500
p8z77-m-10k
p8z77m-pro-12.5k
all excluding tax.
couldn't find asrock z77extreme4.
;)

^done with the visit?
if not,please give me the prices for
,dell st2220l monitor,benq g2220 or benq g 2222hdl.
if its not too much of a bother,please

Not sure about current rates but i paid 8k incl tax for the benq g2222hdl a couple of months back...
not the g2222hdAl,just the hdl.it was going cheap-for less than 7000rs before.so,wanted to know if its still available

also,what all places can i go to?golchha,ankit,aashirwad and?

yep.got it for that!went today.where is your price from?
ankit-8300+vat(though i am an old customer.didnt wait to haggle)
ashirwaad-8200+vat
golchha-8500(+vat?)
few more places-more or less same price.
pretty much all the shopkeepers were trying to coax me into going for acer and samsung,but i was adamant on dell.the say warranty and service is trouble,they dont respond properly etc etc.is that true?now,did i make a mistake buying it?

Back