PC Peripherals Price Updates from Nehru Place (Delhi) : No Price Request Entertained

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true that computer empire folks have started overcharging. They are charging extra for the blind faith of consumer in CE.

Before buying blindly from CE, just check the prices at Cost to Cost Notice Board. You will feel the difference.

SMC- Lot of bargaining.

TODAYS PRICE UPDATE

ALL OF NP no asus p5ne sli

ASUS P5NE SLI - ordered one from SMC waiting 7.8k

8500 gt xfx - 5k

seagate sata2 hdd 250gb - 3k

e4300 - 5k

1gb corsair 677 and kingston - 2150rs

cheiftech cabinet @ smc - 6k i dont know the model but he was like he can get in any model from chief tech .

amd x2 4800 - 6.5k

amd x2 4600 - 6.2k

gigabyte 690g based mobo - 3.3k

transcend esata casing - 1.65 k

oth

amigo 500w real power sli ready psu - 1.75 k

all price smc intl.

please do let me know the address of smc intl. there's also smc, few shops from computer empire, who charges higher than comp. empire

lolz dude thats owned by the same people. smc and ce prices are almost the same and buying from smc is much better and quicker and less chaotic.

Yes i must say CE is charging more in cmp to SMC. Also its very crowded.
I got this price from SMC
E4300 4900Rs
POV 8500GT 5100Rs
1GB DDR2 667MHz CL5 Kingston 1870Rs
WD 250GB 16MB HDD - 3300Rs
MSI P965 NEO 2 - 5400Rs

neo2 @ 5400 u sure ? smc din have it today and they said it aint there that to for 5400 rs ? plus u sure about POV coz smc just usually gives you xfx stuff

200mph said:
neo2 @ 5400 u sure ? smc din have it today and they said it aint there that to for 5400 rs ? plus u sure about POV coz smc just usually gives you xfx stuff

I got all stuff on Monday. I dont have bill at hand now, but wht i remember that board price i got was for this much only or maybe +/- 100 Rs. And yes i got POV graphics card. I specifically asked for POV. Will confirm u tomorrow after seeing the bill again.

It's better to bargain a little at SMC. you might get a benefit of 50-100 Rs. Also ask for what u want otherwise they will give in what they get most profit.

thnx guys. i talked to them today.this is what the offered me
chieftec CH-01-SL-SL-B 4500
AMD X2 4800+ 6500
gigabyte 690G mobo(dunno the exact model no.) 3.2K

i asked smc for jetway , he was like you never know when they stop importing it and then later is something turns out to be kaput we all know how good rashi is at changing stuff. heheh. so i took the gigabyte over the jetway for my friend

hi, I myself will be going to SMC this saturday to get components for my friends system. Please advise if there is a need to bargain over the prices with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back