Price updates from Lamington Road (Mumbai)

i had got a 4 port one for 200.

When did you get one ? My brother asked today at Anupam store in Borivali and he was told 550 for the 4 port one. I am sure that if you got the same for 200 rupees then 6 port should be less than 500. Btw which was the exact shop name and preferably directions, that information would be appreciated.

When did you get one ? My brother asked today at Anupam store in Borivali and he was told 550 for the 4 port one. I am sure that if you got the same for 200 rupees then 6 port should be less than 500. Btw which was the exact shop name and preferably directions, that information would be appreciated.

it was bought last year for my HDTV. it is a 4 port switch without individual switches though.

i personally prefer not having individual switches.

it is the same way for my pc and my hdtv since all connected appliances will be invariably be switched on.

currently for my pc its my monitor, cpu and speaker set.

with the hdtv, it is the TV along with the DTH set.

bought from mcann infosys, others shops had belkin and huntkey.

roadside shops too have MX albeit a bit cheaper but then i am not so sure of warranty they can provide.

to get you the price difference i had bought this piece for 200

http://mdrelectronics.com/ProductDisplay.asp?PID=2412

Yesterday I bought a 27 inch monitor as a secondary display for my laptop. I also want to get a wall mount, movable with tilt. Can someone suggest where in lamington road to find this. I checked at a few shops yesterday but they didn't had tilt functionality in their mounts. I need tilt so that i can lie :yawn: and watch movies

Yesterday I bought a 27 inch monitor as a secondary display for my laptop. I also want to get a wall mount, movable with tilt. Can someone suggest where in lamington road to find this. I checked at a few shops yesterday but they didn't had tilt functionality in their mounts. I need tilt so that i can lie :yawn: and watch movies
Dude...if you need to lie all you need is a tongue and a semi-imaginative mind.

Yesterday Purchased CPU/MOBO & RAM from Prime ABGB and qyotes for other items

Intel i5 3570K - 14500
ASUS P8 Z77V-LX - 10400
Gigabyte Z77M-D3H + i5 3570K - 21500
ASUS P8Z77-V + i5 3570K - 29000
ASUS P8Z77-M Pro + i5 3570K - 26500

Corsair Vengance 1600 - 8GB - 2600
Corsair XMS3 1600 - 8GB - 2400
Gskill RipJaws X 1600 - 8GB - 2550

I went to laminton yesterday here is the rate for ddr2 2gb transient laptop ram

1.1450 maccan
2.1250 rajesree
3.1250 pc guide

All with 3 yr warrenty
Also got hdd 3.5 casing for 550 & dell inspiron 6000 adapter gor 800

Dell S2240L for 8900 from Prime ABGB ~ bought this yesterday

Dell 2220M (OR 2240M, not sure) for 8400 from itwares.

Wanted the HDMI port for future use as with a STB.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, RAM rates are moving north and XMS3 is OOS. Damn.

Back