PC Peripherals Price updates From Chenoy Trade Centre, Parklane (Hyderabad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rave said:
Went to CTC yesterday to pick up a few things

heres some prices i got
Palit 4850 - 8150
Palit 4670 - 4600
MSI 4830 - 7500
MSI 4850 - 10500
MSI 4870 - 13000 (I think, or it was 12500, dont remember for sure)
Corsair VX450 - 4100
Corsair 400W - 3000
Samsung 2233 - 10350
Samsung T220 - 13000 (i think, dont remember exactly)
Benq E2200 - 12700
Gigabyte G31 - 2300
Intel E5200 - 3400
APC Back UPS 1.1KVA - 5100
APC Back UPS 1 KVA - 6300
APC Back UPS 1.5KVA - 9450
APC add on battery pack - 4400

All the prices are from Bhoomika, maybe one or two things are 50 bux or so higher but Id rather pick it from someone i trust so that after sales service becomes easy

Incase anyone is going to buy anything, you can go to Bhoomika and ask for Manish or Sailesh and give my reference or the site's reference

Ive had a chat with him and ive been promised that the above references will get the best prices

incase he doesnt offer a good price then do post here, I have his number so I can blast him over the phone for not giving good pricies :eek:hyeah: :lol:

Thanks Dude for your price update... Can you tell me from where i can purchase
1. MSI R4850 T2D Graphic Card 512 MB
2. 2x2 GB DDR-2 RAM @ 800 MHz
3. Dell 2209WA LCD monitor (Changed my mind, as I think its better than Samsung T220 and cheaper too, but i dont know the exact price.)

and one more thing if you can tell me............. Is there is any place where i can sell my old monitor and graphic card.............

Thanks............

try selling ur monitor and gfx card either on TE or to some local computer guy, which monitor and gfx card do you have?

and 4850 can be purchased from bhoomika, its located in the cellar of the CTC, go and meet with Manish and give reference of techenclave.com, he'll give you good pricing hopefully

ram again you can buy from him, hes got corsair and ocz as well and the dell 22" is not available so you'll probably have to buy it online or from TE's dealer section

BTW,

picked up a APC 1 KVA ups today for 6.15k

E5200 for 3.5k

APC 500VA for 2k

Gigabyte G31 for 2.3k

guys...i want the rates of the SMPSes with wattage of 550-700

and also i need the names of the motherboards with price not more than 6K and should have an nvidia or radeon graphics card embedded(on-board) on it...

pls provide the info at the earliest...thanks in advance....

dheeraj98ae said:
Thanks Dude for your price update... Can you tell me from where i can purchase
1. MSI R4850 T2D Graphic Card 512 MB
2. 2x2 GB DDR-2 RAM @ 800 MHz
3. Dell 2209WA LCD monitor (Changed my mind, as I think its better than Samsung T220 and cheaper too, but i dont know the exact price.)

and one more thing if you can tell me............. Is there is any place where i can sell my old monitor and graphic card.............

Thanks............

Yeah put in on TE for some local buyer to take it
And you can also try Computer bazaar the one at the top ...meet Abdul and tell my name ...and then go down to bhoomika compare both the prices get the ones giving the best bargain with both of them...and see where you get...and post the prices back here...:eek:hyeah: so that we get a good bargain

dheeraj98ae said:
After reading this Samsung SyncMaster T220 - DigitalVersus
and non availability of Dell 2209wa i again change mind.. Now i go with Samsung T220. So guys please tell me where i can purchase this beauty @ minimum price...............Price?

as i said in my earlier post, spotted for 13kish at bhoomika, do check shewta as well as these two are the only shops ive come across that quote low prices

Dear Sir,

Please find the details below for the upgrade of your product

Dell(TM) 2209WA Ultra Sharp(TM) 22 "Wide screen Flat Panel LCD MONITOR cost Rs 18900/- per unit, taxes inclusive (with 3year Warranty)

Dell Ultra Sharp 2209WA 22 inch HD Flat Panel Widescreen LCD Monitor Black

Please check the Link on the products for your info.

Dell UltraSharp 2209WA 22 inch HD Flat Panel Widescreen LCD Monitor Black

Request you to provide me the current shipping and billing address in order to send the quote with tax structure.

Terms and Conditions:
1. Payment Terms: 100% Payment in advance. Cheque/DD or credit card
2. Order/Payment in favor of "Dell India Pvt Ltd", Divyashree Greens, Ground Floor,S.No. 12/1, 12/2A, 13/1A, Challaghatta Village, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore South, Bangalore - 560 071.
3. Validity: 10 DAYS
4. Taxes: Extra as applicable based on the billing location.
5. Installation if required will be additional if required.
6. Lead time for delivery is 2 weeks

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: That's too much........... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I AM NOT GOING TO BUY THIS MONITOR..... WHAT THE DELL PEOPLE THINK WHAT EVER THE PRICE THEY WILL QUOTE.. We will purchase that... I AM NOT GOING TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT AT THIS PRICE...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

lol, 19k is the ongoing price for that monitor anyway so dunno why you are angry, i told you the same earlier also

although bargaining them over the phone will bring down the price somewhat but dont expect wonders, as it costs ~19k pretty much everywhere

krishnavamshi24 said:
hmm true any of our techenclave member knows any dealer out in hyderabad :cool2:

Also if you guys need quotes please put it in i will be going again this friday :hap2:

hi krishna how are you doing:) ....regarding shops in ctc do give vandana computers on ground floor (opp. arun computers)a try.i have been taking stuff for quite a long time from them.meet adarsh there and give him my reference his prices have been good for me:hap2: lets see wht he has to offer to TE:cool2:

Help needed in new config....

Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 -- 14.2K ( Need a comparison with any other and suggest a better one )
I-920 2.66GHz -- 15K
Seagate Sata 2 1 Terabyte (32 MB Buffer) -- 5350
CoolerMaster 600W power supply -- 3350 ( not sure of the model number )
Asus Lightscribe 1250
Corsair XMS triple channel 6GB ram ( would get this one from US )
Prices as on 19th of March

And some model of Zebronics Cabinet with water cooling around 9.5K

Presently I'm not able to make up my mind with Heat-sink/water-cooling, Cabinet, UPS, Power-supply, Monitor.... Can't afford more than Rs. 65,000

Prices could be helpful
Thanks in advance....

^ ^ Instead of the so called zebronics cabinet, you are better off buying a cm690 and a TRUe 120 heatsink

and go for the Corsair vx450 atleast but id recommend the corsair 650W one

hey friends...i need a small help...i want a new SMPS but can afford more than 1k...so i gone round many shops in CTC and found the rates of SMPSes with wattage > 550W...
all the SMPSes with wattage around 600W are in the price range of 3325-4250
the brands include cooler master,corsair,zebronics etc...

but to my luck...i've found out an SMPS of wattage 600W and the price is just Rs.625/-
the SMPS brand name is PRIYA ltd.
so far i've found this only smps is in my budget range...and while buying my system i've bought a SHIVAJI cabinet which includes a 450W SMPS of the same brand PRIYA ltd.

so guys i need your valuable suggestion on the quality of this so called PRIYA ltd. SMPS...i need your help desperately...is this SMPS good enough??does it really serve the job of the 600W label it bears??

mr.hemanth said:
hey friends...i need a small help...i want a new SMPS but can afford more than 1k...so i gone round many shops in CTC and found the rates of SMPSes with wattage > 550W...
all the SMPSes with wattage around 600W are in the price range of 3325-4250
the brands include cooler master,corsair,zebronics etc...

but to my luck...i've found out an SMPS of wattage 600W and the price is just Rs.625/-
the SMPS brand name is PRIYA ltd.
so far i've found this only smps is in my budget range...and while buying my system i've bought a SHIVAJI cabinet which includes a 450W SMPS of the same brand PRIYA ltd.

so guys i need your valuable suggestion on the quality of this so called PRIYA ltd. SMPS...i need your help desperately...is this SMPS good enough??does it really serve the job of the 600W label it bears??

4 years back, when I bought my A8N-E I bought a Priya 400W from TVM for Rs.1.8K. It was very good and heavy too. Only due to the 20 pin mobo connector I later on opted for an Antec SP 500. But 600W @ Rs.625 seems dubious.

Hi,
I want to get this rig assembled in hyderabad. Can anyone suggest me any shop in here where I can get these component cheapest without any fear of fraud. I have to buy these assembled as I cant do it myself.
proc - AMD Phenom II X3 710
Mobo - Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H
Ram - 2X2 GB transend
HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 SATA 500GB 7200RPM
Graphics card - Palit ATI Radeon HD 4670 512MB GDDR3 Super Edition XAE/46700+0551 Graphics Card
Cabby - Antec 300 or Cooler Master Elite 330/331/332/333/334/335
PSU - Corsair CMPSU-450VX
Monitor - Samsung 2033SW or 2233SW or any monitor 19"
LG/Samsung DVD writer.

If anyone in Hyderabad can get me any of these second hand with bill, I am ready to accept the offer at a fair price negotiated. Also tell me if it is cheaper to get these from parklane of from theitwares.com.

frodo said:
Hi,
I want to get this rig assembled in hyderabad. Can anyone suggest me any shop in here where I can get these component cheapest without any fear of fraud. I have to buy these assembled as I cant do it myself.
Ram - 2X2 GB transend
Graphics card - Palit ATI Radeon HD 4670 512MB GDDR3 Super Edition XAE/46700+0551 Graphics Card
LG/Samsung DVD writer.

If anyone in Hyderabad can get me any of these second hand with bill, I am ready to accept the offer at a fair price negotiated. Also tell me if it is cheaper to get these from parklane of from theitwares.com.

as ive said numerous times above, just go to ctc and contact either Manish from Bhoomika or Gaffar from shwetha, give Manish the reference of techenclave.com and he'll get you everything you want at a good price and will assemble it there as well

as for the idea about prices of the components, most of the prices have already been posted so read first

frodo said:
Hi,
Ram - 2X2 GB transend
LG/Samsung DVD writer.

ygpm...i have some stuff that you might be interested in..

frodo said:
Hi,

Ram - 2X2 GB transend

LG/Samsung DVD writer.

Rave said:
as ive said numerous times above, just go to ctc and contact either Manish from Bhoomika or Gaffar from shwetha, give Manish the reference of techenclave.com and he'll get you everything you want at a good price and will assemble it there as well

as for the idea about prices of the components, most of the prices have already been posted so read first

Hi buddy you have got three options now :hap2:

1)vandana computers -- adarsh and give taher name

2)Bhoomika -- Manish -- give techenclave.com name or Rave's

3) Computer Bazaar - Gaffar and yeah gaffar is at computer bazaar not shwetha buddy -- take my name krishna

Check out all these shops and post the prices here..

me going to ctc tomorow guys let me know if any of you want any price quotes....will check the thread tomorow afternoon before leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back