[Price Guide] Smartphone Price [Monthly Updates]

Aercy

Patron

This covers only Android OS, Windows Mobile 7, Bada OS, iOS & BlackBerry OS devices. No Symbian. But I'll do it if there's enough demand (if at least 30 people asking for it).

aercy said:
Is this site reliable?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guys, I have posted the lowest price I could find from the reliable sites & that too without any kind o discount or coupons.
I got a phone from them (But via ebay). They do have COD option too. Cant be more woeful than letsbuy. Can it :)

aercy said:
But people are having good experience with Letsbuy, I also had a decent one.
Nice initiative. Was just posting couple other sites. 91 mobiles will make comparison easier for you. :)

Very poor experience with letsbuy here :( Booked a phone on Apr-23 on COD. Not delivered yet.(Guess not even shipped)

DarkAngel said:
Nice initiative. Was just posting couple other sites. 91 mobiles will make comparison easier for you. :)

Very poor experience with letsbuy here :( Booked a phone on Apr-23 on COD. Not delivered yet.(Guess not even shipped)
Which phone did you order? Must be out of stock or something.

aercy said:
Which phone did you order? Must be out of stock or something.
Nokia 5130XM. First i had asked for blue. Then after one week they said they couldnt source one and will dispatch Red on priority. It has been more than 15 days since they said this and still no signs of the phone.

DarkAngel said:
Nokia 5130XM. First i had asked for blue. Then after one week they said they couldnt source one and will dispatch Red on priority. It has been more than 15 days since they said this and still no signs of the phone.
Did you get your device or what?

aercy said:
Did you get your device or what?
Yup, mentioned it in the letsbuy thread. Received it this Monday. 27 days after i called them up and confirmed my order! Since it was COD i didn't bother much. But mighty impressive packing though:) (came via Bluedart)

DarkAngel said:
Yup, mentioned it in the letsbuy thread. Received it this Monday. 27 days after i called them up and confirmed my order! Since it was COD i didn't bother much. But mighty impressive packing though:) (came via Bluedart)
What I learned from Aramex (Chennai) for my COD order is that they don't give preference to COD deliveries AT ALL.. Reason being that, so many orders are not accepted, some have wrong addresses. What they usually do is that they leave it to the customers to come to the office DIRECTLY to purchase the item, just like a shop.. I did the same for my DEFY.. :)

Back