PC Peripherals Price discussion and others

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Is it just me or are the prices for PC components increasing? Not counting deals/discounts.
I'll be buying a new PC so I was checking out the latest prices online (Amazon, FK etc) and prices of some processors and other items have increased by a lot! Eg. IIRC, AMD FX6300 which i saw it for just 6.5k'ish-7k a few months ago is now at nearly 9k. FX4300 for 4.5k to now 7k on FK. Likewise Intel i5 4440 which i was getting it for 10.4k in Delhi is now at 14.4k. A whopping 4k difference what the heck!
What is the situation in physically located stores in your city? Is there any huge difference? I'm not in Delhi anymore so i dont know about the latest rates offline.
Or could it be that online market/sites are charging more from sellers? If the prices are this high online and in metro cities then i cannot imagine how much it would cost in my Tier-3 area.

PS: the prefix above is for the lulz.

Just checked. $1~65.99 INR. Oh dear...
I guess physical retail stores won't have much of a difference now then. Dammit.
With #AccheDin trending and the ultra-hype of claiming "economic progress" I thought it would be lower not higher. :p

Hello boys, according to Business report "In the further depreciation of the yuan (Chinese Yuan), the rupee could be pressured further. The timing of return to normality is anyone's guess. It is unlikely to revert to less than 64 levels."
Looks like the rates of imports may go up. Brace for even higher prices!
I was hoping the value of INR would rise not fall!
RIP.

Back