Budget 51-70k Powerful ALL IN ONE (AIO) PC for gaming?

Mohit

Skilled
Are there any good AIO options for gaming in India? Any future launches expected? Main usage would be gaming.

^^ Not as far as I know, but let other users pitch in, there is always the option of a Small Form Factor PC. What is your tentative budget for the same?

I would advise you to go for a console too. 15k will get you either PS3/XBox. Boy I am glad I opted for a console instead of thinking of upgrading PC/laptop every year. When you start gaming on console you wouldnt look back at PC/laptop gaming. In a 15 minute window, I can actually think of starting up my PS3, playing some game and shutting the console down.

u can build this type of pc

bitfenix prodigy
gigabyte h77n-wifi / asus P8Z77-I DELUXE
intel i5 3570k or non k
gtx 680/ hd 7970
60gb/120gb ssd
8gb ram
gold power supply
logitech f710 wireless game pad

or

wait until haswell release.

Are there any new All in One's now in the market which are suitable for gaming?

Most AIO's in india Dell/HP/Lenovo do not come with a discrete GPU. So you are dependent on the onboard iGPU - http://www.dell.com/in/p/touch-screen-desktops.aspx?c=in&cs=indhs1&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn

What games are you looking at to play & at what resolutions. You can also check Dell Alienware - http://www.dell.com/in/p/alienware-desktops.aspx?c=in&cs=indhs1&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn
The above is an over-priced branded beauty.

Please Google for the meaning of "AIO / All in One PC" mate. I need an AIO and not a regular PC.
bro you cannot find AIO powerful gaming pc. even if you find any pc .its too costly and performance slower when compared to normal gaming . upgrade is very difficult. AIO means smaller PC with all features(wifi,dlan,remote etc). you can build yours own pc with smaller cabinet like prodigy and other smaller part.
In this way you can get full gaming experience and HTPC
or
wait for haswell because due to small size and lower power cpu .may be new AIO can out

Get a mini-ITX case with VESA mounts and a PCI-E riser card. Then plug the case into the back of the monitor and you have a makeshift AIO PC :

You need to find a monitor with a vacant VESA mounting slot. The Dell monitors I've seen use the VESA mount for the stands.

Not sure if the 21.5" iMac is in your budget but IMHO those seem to be the best AIO's. Just a thought, maybe you could have a look and dig up some reviews etc.

Edit: Re read the thread. Gaming wise this would be average. No chance of great performance on 1080p. Decent results on 720p though

I would strongly advise you to build your own PC. If you haven't had experience building computers before, please don't let the fear of the unknown get in the way. You will regret buying an AIO or pre-built PC in the long run.

Back