Post your game stunts

quan chi

Skilled
Hi everyone

well actually when it comes to stunt in games then the first thing which comes to the mind is gta!:D
till now no game does it better than gta.as far as any sandbox type game is concerned.

yeah actually its a bit difficult to pull those stunts perfectly.but many awesome things can be done if you can control your vehicle properly.

here you are free to post any kind of stunt or weird thing you have performed in the game.:D
from any gta series!

anyways here are some from my side.(i know they are not good! as i am still trying :D).
thought of trying from scratch therefore reinstalled vice city to try out its stunts.:D

[youtube]VtWXDEJXKDI[/youtube]

you are also invited to share your stunts with us.:)

Eh Nice. Pretty Cool tbh.

I've uninstalled Vice City and San Andreas! These weird and rocking stunt used to compel me to play this game for countless hours..

Anyways, here is an another cool video:-

XTechManiac said:
Eh Nice. Pretty Cool tbh.

I've uninstalled Vice City and San Andreas! These weird and rocking stunt used to compel me to play this game for countless hours..

Anyways, here is an another cool video:-
thanks. Well if possible then please try to post your own videos too.:)

infact i also got inspired fro these youtube videos only. The video you posted i have seen it long back.man it really is amazing how that guy controls those vehicles.:)

Got GTA IV yesterday, plays like a drunken grand mom on my system :p Had to uninstall it ASAP, will maybe re-install when I get a powerful machine. :)

thetoxicmind said:
let's see if I can record some stunts with my heavily modded GTA SA, using Fraps!? :p

yeah thats it ! please do so will be waiting for your video.:)

To others. well guys even i didnt had any gta installed on my system too. but for the love of these stunts i re-installed vice city.

i re-installed vice city first because i really loved the game more than san andreas.

If gta 4 is the best in its series as people say then vice city should atleast come next after it because this game is really amazing.

To start with...

[youtube]-_dXKJkOw2Q[/youtube]

[youtube]9IzizsHmy9E[/youtube]

I know. :p

Process Involved: GTA SA > Fraps > Cyberlink PowerDirector > Youtube.

GTA FTW! :D

Nice ones there.....

Can sumone please suggest me a 'Stunts Only' game..... Like Motocross Madness 2 or such.....

Prefer Bike stunts but car or truck stunt games would be nice as well.....

Also, would prefer the newer games.... 2009 or 2010 ones.... As I am running Win 7 & old games might not work.

Thanx.

:)

Will be posting my GTA stunts soon.... But how do I take videos???

jojothedragon said:
^PURE, it will blow your mind.
Thanx mate....

Just saw the review of PURE on gamespot...... I am prepared to kill for this one.... Lolzzz

:D

^I thought of mentioning the gamespot rating but figured you would check it for yourself if your are interested. Get it and you won''t be be disappointed. The stunts make you skip a heartbeat.

nehaladsul said:
1. Download and Install 'Fraps'

2. Run 'Fraps', select the Movie mode, assign a video capture hotkey

3. With Fraps running, start GTA and load a game

4. When you are ready to start recording, hit the hotkey and it should start recording (free version only records 30scs)

5. Quit the game, get to the location where the videos have been saved

6. Use a Video Editing software of your choice and make a complete video

7. Convert it into an appropriate format

8. Off to YouTube!

:)

lol no offence. thats why people avoid putting any songs in youtube people show more interest for the song than the video.:D
just kidding.
anyways its "shake it up" by elizabeth daily.

Back