Post Sites open for signup Thread

agantuk said:
^ Thanks. What's the deal though with some folks insisting on not accepting demonoid ratios for proofs?

Thats because Demonoid is a public tracker with a ratio recording system which is broken

Demonoid screenies may still be accepted for lower rarity trackers but it all depends on the discretion of the inviter at context

on a personal note Demonoid is Priceless and free at the same time :)

The deal is simple.

Once you have downloaded the torrent, just reset your ip, and make sure not to visit the site till u are downloading.

Demonoid doesnt tracks your downloads with new ip unlike other sites.

^^

Do they not embed the pass key once the torrent is DL'ed. IP would hardly make a difference..? Or is there something else.

They update once a day, that is true for ratios.

asingh said:
^^

Do they not embed the pass key once the torrent is DL'ed. IP would hardly make a difference..? Or is there something else.

They update once a day, that is true for ratios.

yes they do

the only way to get Demonoid tracker to record stats properly

is by deleting all the tracker urls except demonoid in the torrent file via utorrent

that way the stats are recorded by the hour not by the day and are near perfect

^^

Will try that out. Makes sense though. If any one needs a demonoid invite (registrations are shut now) -- PM me. Need one screen shot of any PT. Nothing should be scrubbed off.

@Aevukh

Thanks, but I cant satisfy those ratios though they seemed pretty low. I m better off finding them on public trackers until I get a better connection.

Back