Post deleted by moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam88

Disciple
Hi

My post in the following thread was deleted by moderator.
<

Idea to ask money back from Freind's dad

Now, here is my question to everyone - is it that bad to tell the person the prevailing truth that the moderator has to delete that post?

Is it that bad to simply tell the plain truth to the one; who goes on a rampage and starts numrous threads on various issues, most of which are just to create sensation and become noticable on the forum, that probably it was lack of inteligence on his part and was easy for others to judge what good sense of mind he possess!

Well, I thought it was mods duty to keep TE clean from that kind of threads rather then keeping them clean!

#sam88 The mod has all the right to delete your post/thread or ban you if you break the rules of TE. And they need not justify what they have done and why they have done it.

Follow the rules mate. Its good for everyone.

Did you get back to that moderator and ask why your post was deleted ? Members have got all the rights to ask the moderator why the post was deleted, if you do not get any reply or not satisfied with the same you can pm one of the global moderators or the admin.

Seriously, you people should avoid creating threads for all miniscule things like this.

Anyways that thread was closed last night. I am closing this thread too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back