PORTAL 2 - Discussion Thread

Ethan_Hunt said:
Wokay. Want to try out Alien Breed in co-op as well?

The DLC (~400MB?) should be done today. I think Renegade Ops can be paused for a while. Will quickly complete the SP campaign and give you a ping. Either tonight or tomorrow.

PS: Have you resumed work after the fortnight long leave? :p

Gannu said:
The DLC (~400MB?) should be done today. I think Renegade Ops can be paused for a while. Will quickly complete the SP campaign and give you a ping. Either tonight or tomorrow.
Just try the DLC and let me know if it's working properly. BTW shall we try Hunted: Demon's Forge after this?

Gannu said:
PS: Have you resumed work after the fortnight long leave? :p
YESH! :p

Ethan_Hunt said:
BTW shall we try Hunted: Demon's Forge after this?

The game received mediocre reviews man. :( Should we even bother attempting this considering there is a boat load of awesome titles in store during November?

That said how's Alien Breed? I just pray and hope my Reliance net connection doesn't give up during the midst of the game. :(

*fingers and toes crossed*

Gannu said:
The game received mediocre reviews man. :( Should we even bother attempting this considering there is a boat load of awesome titles in store during November?
We'll take our own time with the game man. No harm in trying right? I never cared about the reviews.

Gannu said:
That said how's Alien Breed? I just pray and hope my Reliance net connection doesn't give up during the midst of the game. :(
I haven't tried Alien Breed yet, but the gameplay videos looked interesting, especially in co-op. :p

^OK let us be done with the good ones first. I want to desperately begin the Dragon Age series. No time unfortunately.

I wish a day had like 36 or maybe even 48 hours. :|

I am really looking forward to the level editor DLC this year. :) Will add tremendous value to the game. Might even become like LittleBigPlanet 2.

I am really looking forward to the level editor DLC this year.
happy19.gif
Will add tremendous value to the game. Might even become like LittleBigPlanet 2.

Great News! The Portal 2 Level Editor officially announced.
clapping.gif
It'll be coming on May 7th and it will be called the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Check out Cave Johnson himself announcing it in the trailer below.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b7rZO2ACP3A[/media]

Also, check out the video below for a quick tutorial on how to the use the new level editor. It looks really slick!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UsDur6syUFM[/media]

Cant wait to see what amazing levels the users come up with!!
ohyeah.gif

Hey is Co-Op Good? I haven't Played it. No one to play co-op with. :\

Co-op is so much fun! Me and Allwyn had a great time together. Try asking if any one here is yet to play the co-op campaign. I am sure someone must have been left out.
<

Just played two community levels. Community is as ingenious as ever.
<
So many awesome levels out there.

This is what you look like when playing a community level:

2012050900001.jpg

Back