Plz suggest , cheapest CDMA phone

Hi,
My GF has a Reliance CDMA phone ,
My family also has a Reliance CDMA phone

I live in delhi.
I want the cheapest call option available. Frnds sugegst me buy a CDMA hanset , put in a Reliance CDMA number and do sum 500 sumthin ka top UP and then i can enjoy both local and STD unlimited call.
is it true ?

ANwyaz the important , can u guyz plz suggest mme the CHEAPEST CDMA handset with gud voice quality ? I dont want it for any other purpose just the calling so even a black and white will do . Should just have a good voice clarity and a good battery back up will also be good.

Thnx guyz , kindly suggest ryt now , as i would have to buy it tomm morning mein !
Thnxx !!

Ya the reliance provides a CDMA handset of LG for around 999

and the plans are 299 - unlimited local Rel to Rel free(all rel -cdma,gsm and landline) + 30 local min daily to other networks

599 - unlimited local+STD Rel to Rel free(all rel -cdma,gsm and landline) + 30 local/STD min daily to other networks

choose the plan as per your requirements

techno_guy said:
Ya the reliance provides a CDMA handset of LG for around 999

and the plans are 299 - unlimited local Rel to Rel free(all rel -cdma,gsm and landline) + 30 local min daily to other networks

599 - unlimited local+STD Rel to Rel free(all rel -cdma,gsm and landline) + 30 local/STD min daily to other networks

choose the plan as per your requirements
Is it 299/599 per month or what??

I mean, it is difficult to believe that one can get lifetime free onnet calls for just one recharge of 299/599...... :S

And I guess the OP thinks it is like that as he talks about '999+599' like it is a one time investment.....

If it is, it is a really good scheme. But I doubt it is like that..... :p

Back