Plug n Surf HelpedNeeded !!!

Metalspree

Skilled
Hi folks i am planning to buy a plug 2 surf for my younger brother ,can some one here help me out which one do i look into is it Airtel or Tata or Reliance and i am looking at the unlimited plans ,if there are any betters deals around please let me know will be picking the plug 2 surf in a week's time ,btb my bro is in Davengere, Karnataka

Thanks in advance :eek:hyeah:

Why specifically plug to surf? Not worth the money unless you really need something on the move and something better is not there. I have used tata indicom plug 2 surf for a redundantly long time and its not a good choice. I am in Mumbai BTW.

P.S. Its not entirely plug 2 surf like how Kajol claims. You will give have to install the driver.

The reason why i am looking at wireless esp plug 2 surf is that my bro lives in college hostel and moreover hes gonna travel to my home town every weekend and there is no internet at my place ,but now there is a small issue here hes gonna complete his B.E by next year so which is like in another 8 months o thought will get this Plug 2 surf and later sell it off ,is there any other connection i can get him he did mention that he has Reliance not sure which connection but he got a quote abt 2K for the Installation.

Back