Pls suggest BLDC Fan?

if you're looking for budget BLDC fans this is my experience

Panasonic Anchor Penta turbo BLDC (Avoid it): Build quality of the fan and remote was great, weighed approximately close to a regular fan but used to wobble a lot and there was issues with fan automatically turning off even without the timer being set and had to turn it OFF and ON multiple time for it to start rotating again. The fan eventually stopped functioning about a week ago purchased somewhere around 6 months ago. Support was easy to contact through Whatsapp, it was all automated similar to what LG does, It took them 3 days to send a technician over. Had a bit of issues with him, he had dissembled the entire fan tried to remove the magnet and broke it and asked me to shared the OTP for closure saying I will have to reopen a fresh request, which i declined and I immediately called their supervisor and reported the same and I was promised a new fan replacement in 4-5 days, which I'm still waiting, Brand offers 2 years of warranty on it. NOTE: Never share the OTP until the issue is resolved.

Crompton Energion Hyperjet (some what recommended if on budget): Light weight, good remote range, works in any direction, fan is a bit loud (sounds like a chopper but a lot less louder) but pushes a decent amount of air in speed-1. Threads on the Bolts gets easily damaged if you over tighten them would recommend getting a separate pair from your local hardware/electrical shop or just use the screws from your older fan those would be of much better build quality. I have 2 of these fan one in white and one in matte brown both look decent and fairly easy to clean. The paint seems to be very thin it's not really a major concern for me but for some it would.

Havells Ambrose BLDC fan (not much experience with it): Good built quality of both fan, mounting parts and the paint finish feels premium. It's still functioning has issues so far, but I felt the air flow could have been better on it, visually it looks great but I don't really have much experience with it other than the day of installation.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Makes sure to get the fan regulator disconnected, only a few BLDC fan models work with a regulator, It would be specifically mentioned as "works with regulator". Most BLDC fans need direct connection if not you're risking the fan getting damaged, these circuits are not designed to work with varying voltage.

So which brand to get from mainstream brands crompton or Orient or what? Need high air flow, and robust build. No smart/fancy features pls. Which gives the highest warranty?

One more thing, all these fans come with only 3-speed remotes I see? Like only 3 speed can be set 1 2 3? Anything which comes with full speed control?

So which brand to get from mainstream brands crompton or Orient or what? Need high air flow, and robust build. No smart/fancy features pls. Which gives the highest warranty?
if you are new to BLDC and and high air flow is a priority then dont buy online, check locally, atleast for me and my BIL, none of the BLDC fans had high enough air flow for us, we went to a dealer and we could barely feel the airflow from them (granted the dealer had high ceilings), a normal BLDC fan at max speed feels like a 3 or maybe a 4 speed from a traditional fan, and the spread is also not that wide, its more concentrated
One more thing, all these fans come with only 3-speed remotes I see? Like only 3 speed can be set 1 2 3? Anything which comes with full speed control?
Parents have got a couple of Atombergs for their bedroom and it has a 5 speed remote

One important aspect is use of neodymium magnets. These magnets last longer. Fans with these won't lose their speed over time as fast. Atomberg has started using these in some of their recent models.

Back