Monitors Pls suggest a 23" or 24" inch Full HD LED monitor around 10k

noworry

Disciple
Hi, I am looking for buying a 23 or 24 inch monitor to complement my laptop.

It will be used mostly for watching movies, regular browsing etc..

Can you suggest some good brands/models around Rs 10k ? Any good online deals are also welcome.

Requirements are:

* Full HD (1920x1080 or 1920x1200)

* LED (IPS if available in range), Good contrast and colour reproduction.

* Non Glare

* Adjustable viewing angles/height.

* Many connectivity options like DVI, HDMI etc

* Latest model with Stylish look
<

* Longer warranty (2 or 3 yrs) with good onsite service in Bangalore

I am willing to spend more (+ max 3k) if it is really worth it.

Guys who have bought similar monitors recently, can you pls mention/point me to your reviews/experiences ?

Many thanks in advance...

If you want an IPS based panel, cheapest would be --

Dell U2311H ~13500/- http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/topics/global.aspx/snp/topics/en/ap/in/dhs/monitor-dell-u2311h?c=in&cs=indhs1&l=en&s=dhs&redirect=1 [although these are out of circulation now, a few pieces remain, inquire in local market]

Dell U2312M ~14500/- http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/topics/global.aspx/snp/topics/en/ap/in/dhs/monitor-dell-u2312hm?c=in&cs=indhs1&l=en&s=dhs&redirect=1 [successor to the above model, they have replaced the preceding model]

You can call up Dell regarding these monitors too, their service network is well developed in most Indian metros.

other options --

BenQ E2420HD ~11500/- [this is a 24" model with LED back-light decent enough for most work, although viewing angles will be bad compared to the above to monitors I have mentioned].

I haven't had many complaints lodged against BenQ monitors but they are decent for their price and have a good service network in Bangalore [atleast my friends tell me so].

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

P.S. --> could not help but notice your dp is a MiG 29 are you a aircraft aficionado too OR are related to the Air Force in some way?

besides what alpha has said, also have a look at the "[font=arial, sans-serif]AOC i2353Fh 23" IPS Display with LED-backlight (Full-HD 1080p, 2xHDMI, thickness less than of iPad) - Rs. 10.5k [/font]"

TE member aercy has purchased one recently and you can have a look at his thread in the show off section here

#Alpha17

the g2420 is for 9xxx/- on prime abgb
<

#Alpha17

the g2420 is for 9xxx/- on prime abgb
<

The G2420HD and the E2420HD are different models Moksh, the E denotes that the monitor is LED back-lit and sports a HDMI-out, the G edition of the same model denotes LED back-lit panel but support only for a DVI-out.

Hope this clears the air on that, Cheers!!

On a secondary note, who handles the after sales for AOC?

The G2420HD and the E2420HD are different models Moksh, the E denotes that the monitor is LED back-lit and sports a HDMI-out, the G edition of the same model denotes LED back-lit panel but support only for a DVI-out.

Hope this clears the air on that, Cheers!!

On a secondary note, who handles the after sales for AOC?

ahh my mistake..misread the E for a G
<

IDK who handles rma for AOC

Thanks a lot ALPHA17 and cyberwarfare for your inputs and suggestions.

Dell U2311H and Dell U2312M got very good reviews and Dell U2312M being the latest model, I am more inclined towards it.

I also got some positive comments from my friends who have dell laptops, about their service. Will enquire about the pricing in S.P road Bangalore.

[font=arial, sans-serif]AOC i2353Fh also is a good option with stunning looks, but the height is not adjustable. I am a bit concerned about that ![/font]

How is AOCs service in Bangalore, any idea ?

P.S @ALPHA17 : nothing special, found the picture to be very nice, so used it in my profile
<

If you find U2311H then go for it over U2312HM,it has better black depth and picture quality.

True that, the U2311H is overall better than its successor, the U2312HM. Give this review from tftcentral a read. If you can locate one for a reasonable price then by all means, go for it. Contact SMC International once.

After going through reviews and chatting with friends, finally decided to go with Dell U2312HM UltraSharp 23" inch monitor !
<

U2311H is not available in the shops that I enquired in Bangalore.

Just placed an order for Dell U2312HM in iTerials Binary World. Price came to Rs.
13,171 (incl vat)​

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Waiting for the order to be approved and then will go and collect it tomorrow or day after!​
[/font]

Eagerly looking forward to it​
[/font]
<

Thanks a lot for helping me out guys. Will post a review once I get it !​
[/font]

Alpha17, E2420HD doesn't have led backlighting and E doesn't mean the monitors are backlit.

noworry, is buying online the only option or can we walk into their store directly and shop?

Back