Hei#4869

Patron
Recruit
This is the configuration that I have picked out:

CPU : Ryzen 5 5500 - Rs. 8,890
GPU : ASRock AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT - Rs. 13,799
Motherboard : MSI B450M-A Pro Max II Motherboard - Rs. 4,670
RAM : Kingston Fury Beast 8GB 3200 MHz DDR4 Memory x2 - Rs. 3,280
PSU : Cooler Master MWE 550 Bronze - V2 230V 80 Plus Bronze Certified SMPS - Rs. 3,790
Cabinet : Ant Esports 220 Air Mid - Tower ARGB Gaming Cabinet - Black - Rs. 3,360
SSD : Samsung 860 Evo SATA M.2 (Do I need to buy enclosure or is it compatible with motherboard?) - Have this on hand. - Rs. 932 (For the enclosure)

Total - Rs. 38,721
  • I am not looking to upgrade any of this in the near future
  • I will be sourcing this from Vedant Computers (Suggestion for any other reliable online retailer with cheaper components would be appreciated)
  • I do not have any particular preference for any brand
  • I will primarily be using this system for Gaming and Surfing the net.
  • Preferred Resolution is 1080p
  • I would like some advice on overclocking of GPU and RAM - Is it worth it?
  • Operating System to be used is Windows 11 Home

Any way to reduce costs by Rs.1000 and above without compromising performance would be appreciated. (If it's not possible head's up would be appreciated :))
Please Help!

Last edited:
Could you list down what prices you're getting these at and how much you want to reduce it by?

Also, just look up how much an i3 10100F build costs. That processor is dirt cheap.

The mobo is compatible with both pcie and sata m.2 so you should be fine with the ssd.

The only way you are reducing cost on this without compromising the performance is dipping in the preowned market. Either look for a preowned r5 3600 or a preowned 2060, 5600xt, 5700xt or 6600.

If you dont want to buy preowned then you can go with a r5 4500 for 7.5k at the cost of slightly lesser performance.

Also you can check pcpricetracker to compare prices.

The mobo is compatible with both pcie and sata m.2 so you should be fine with the ssd.

The only way you are reducing cost on this without compromising the performance is dipping in the preowned market. Either look for a preowned r5 3600 or a preowned 2060, 5600xt, 5700xt or 6600.

If you dont want to buy preowned then you can go with a r5 4500 for 7.5k at the cost of slightly lesser performance.

Also you can check pcpricetracker to compare prices.
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!!

Back